This thread currently has 1,983 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
February 10, 2012, 10:33pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Were you thinking of anything in particular LM? Quite genuinely never noticed this.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 18
February 10, 2012, 10:45pm
Guest User
Quoted from aldi_01
Don't think it means anything really although the childish nature of people refusing to sing at games because a group of fans they 'don't' like starts off a chant etc is somewhat bizarre...

Or when we get a song going, children have to start another at the same time to compete.
Reply: 11 - 18
immariner
February 10, 2012, 10:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,420
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from LeightonMariner
Is there a link on the fishy between a posters 'net popularity' and number of replies?  Just wondering really but there does seem to be a hierarchy on this board.  Odd really because some of those with very high post counts seem to be able to post any old drivel and get the sycophants drooling.

(waits for abuse from the congregation)

You're my new fave.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 18
louth_in_the_south
February 11, 2012, 12:12am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,722
Gold Stars: 96
I know what u mean LM , high post scores probably mean a lot to certain individuals on here , but a fairer reflection is to look how long theyve been posting . There's a few who've been on the fishy for what seems five minutes and have a couple thousand posts , without really saying anything of serious relevance . No names mentioned , but it's easy to make hundreds of inane comments who you just overlook . But some of the big hitters make a valued and , mostly , considered opinion of what's going on and off the pitch . It's easy to female dog but it is an open forum and everyones allowed their say .
I'd miss the fishy if it wasn't here and if someones making a few £ out of it I've no problem either

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 18
Shiver
February 11, 2012, 12:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
The other way to get noticed without needing a high post count is by being a WUM and I don't think that has gone unnoticed judging by the amount of WUM's that seem to be around, or maybe the quality of The Fishy is directly affected by the quality of the League we play in as it was certainly better a few years ago!

Quoted from aaron rattray
as i said we have known each other since before i was born
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 18
Mariner_501
February 11, 2012, 1:41am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
I know what u mean LM , high post scores probably mean a lot to certain individuals on here , but a fairer reflection is to look how long theyve been posting . There's a few who've been on the fishy for what seems five minutes and have a couple thousand posts , without really saying anything of serious relevance . No names mentioned , but it's easy to make hundreds of inane comments who you just overlook . But some of the big hitters make a valued and , mostly , considered opinion of what's going on and off the pitch . It's easy to female dog but it is an open forum and everyones allowed their say .
I'd miss the fishy if it wasn't here and if someones making a few £ out of it I've no problem either

Can't possibly think who you might be on about
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 18
February 11, 2012, 8:10am
Guest User
Yes

Reply: 16 - 18
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 11, 2012, 9:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,083
Gold Stars: 195
good post.

i was bemused when i got given my first couple of - marks on here.
so wondering if i had said something to upset someone, asked away. no response, apart from one that said hit the wrong button!!!! lol

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 18
Super Clive
February 11, 2012, 9:59am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
+ and - mean fook all!

Most people are cnuts and that makes Britain so great  
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › sycophantic (sp) posts

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.