1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
marinerian
February 10, 2012, 9:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
A very well worked goal indeed.

Also watched the Telford highlights this morning. Our second in that game was a great break. Thanoj, Hearn and Artus linked up very well indeed.

I must say we are certainly a threat from corners and cross now.Every time we go forward defences are worrying. It is great and all a football fan can ask for is their team to attack with intent and to defend bravely

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
FishOutOfWater
February 10, 2012, 1:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,577
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from marinerian
A very well worked goal indeed.

Also watched the Telford highlights this morning. Our second in that game was a great break. Thanoj, Hearn and Artus linked up very well indeed.

I must say we are certainly a threat from corners and cross now.Every time we go forward defences are worrying. It is great and all a football fan can ask for is their team to attack with intent and to defend bravely

Funny that....I got the impression from some on here that we are a team that just hoofs the ball  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 6
Bullitt
February 10, 2012, 1:41pm
Guest User
Strange how after Eagle leaves we are good at corners... hmm there must be some sort of link here...
Reply: 2 - 6
upthestripes
February 10, 2012, 1:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Funny that....I got the impression from some on here that we are a team that just hoofs the ball  

In spells we look like a Buckley team The team is more than capable of a passing game but sometimes a long ball is the best way of getting forward so we mix it up just like Scott said we would be doing. Very harsh to call us a hoofing side & anyone who says that, well you've just got to wonder if anything will ever make them happy because it seems like they're just looking for negatives. It also impies we're hitting and hoping but we certainly are not.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
arryarryarry
February 10, 2012, 1:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from upthestripes

It also implies we're hitting and hoping but we certainly are not.

Well not since Kempson has gone.

Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
upthestripes
February 10, 2012, 2:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from arryarryarry

Well not since Kempson has gone.

Well that is true lol. Having said that, they say he was aimless but tbh I think kempo had one hell of a talent for finding opposition players. Rarely missed them.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
marinerian
February 10, 2012, 2:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from upthestripes

Well that is true lol. Having said that, they say he was aimless but tbh I think kempo had one hell of a talent for finding opposition players. Rarely missed them.

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2nd goal at Bath City

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.