2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
RonMariner
February 7, 2012, 10:43am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,806
Gold Stars: 226
Someone once said that without sex, booze and rock n' roll you don't actualy live any longer. It just seems like it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
OrieNmaRtIn
February 10, 2012, 9:34am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Well in my opinion I think I really do struggle to see how the NHS will operate like it currently does in the future with peoples attitudes to excesses involving alcohol, smoking and food.

[url=http://ultimatefitnessbreakthrough.com/livingsocial/pasadenas-1-personal-trainer-reveals-secret-to-success/]Pasadena Personal Trainers[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Rick12
February 10, 2012, 12:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from kingofthekippers

but telling the truth isn't one of them, however much it may hurt.
very true  and sometimes it does hurt

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
mariner91
February 10, 2012, 1:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,731
Gold Stars: 262
The amount that many young people drink these days is horrific. Being at uni, I see the amount that some of the students drink and know that at some point in the near future they will have severe liver problems. My flatmate had a liver test and his results suggested extensive liver damage and he doesn't drink half as much as some other students that I know. Luckily he has cut down since then and his follow up test showed the liver was repairing itself. But there will be a boom in 5-10 years of 25-35 year olds who's livers have packed in.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We all smoke drink and shag to much

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.