Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › one more to urine you all off?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 134 Guests

one more to urine you all off?

This thread currently has 722 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
bladerunnner
February 1, 2012, 7:59pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
read in the paper about the m.o.d/government bringing troops home for a "holiday" so they can still be stopped income tax! as you have to do 6 months away to qualify for the "non-dom" tax exemption, how anyone wants to risk their lives in some wraghead cesspit only to be treat like shite is beyond me , you can just see the pen-pushing cowards at the inland revenue sat behind a desk plotting how to stitch people up, if anyone should get help it should be the lads and lasses out there in afghanistan,its not as if they earn a lot anyway is it? yet you can come here and get free housing, a car, mobile phone,health care,food vouchers, help with getting a job(even though 1 million of British youth are unemployed).
what next,compensation for all surviving ss henchme n   i'm glad my grandparents who fought bravely to free this joke of a country aren't around to see what has become of it.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
horsforthmariner
February 1, 2012, 8:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,637
Gold Stars: 9
What a load of racist claptrap. While I want our armed forces to be treated properly saying that it's the fault of immigrants is tosh. The view that asylum seekers get loads of stuff is absolute garbage whipped up by the BNP and the daily mail.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
springstomind
February 1, 2012, 8:23pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
flipping joke, i'm from Grimsby, but in the Army currently based in Colchester, its not bad wages and u get a 5000 pound 6 month tour bonus, but this is a complete urine take mate. Thanks for raising this point.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
upthestripes
February 1, 2012, 8:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
I think you make a valid point about the forces but your link to immigration is tenuous at best.
I'm sorry to say it, but this really is a textbook bnp tactic - mention any domestic problem you care to think of, whether you are actually bothered by it or not, then add the line "while the immigrants are living in mansions and eating our children etc etc".

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
semilapsedmariner
February 1, 2012, 9:37pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: +0
Another con con to remove what little we poor have to line chopper osbourns pockets.

Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play.
It is bound up with hatred,jealousy,boastfullness,
disregard of all rules and a sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence;
In other words it is war without the shooting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
bladerunnner
February 2, 2012, 7:33pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes
I think you make a valid point about the forces but your link to immigration is tenuous at best.
I'm sorry to say it, but this really is a textbook bnp tactic - mention any domestic problem you care to think of, whether you are actually bothered by it or not, then add the line "while the immigrants are living in mansions and eating our children etc etc".

yeah, maybe i should have added white,scum-class smack-heads and dole spongers to that list of parasites that get loads of taxpayers money spent on them,in hindsight i maybe should have added that many "immigrants" come here,pay tax and contribute to the economy,i have no issue with this type of person. my point was that the way we treat our armed forces is shocking and its making us a laughing stock abroad,in America a company has stated it will ONLY employ war veterans,imagine that happening here? you would have all sorts of human rights lawyers and the usual bleaters up in arms. can i just say where in my original post does the race issue come into this? i was pointing out the word "immigrant" that could mean any race or colour,i mostly see polish and Russian types in this town..............can you see how idiots try to turn a valid point into "a race issue" really,you'd think they would at least read the content of the post before wringing their hands and jumping on the stylish p.c. bandwagon.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
bladerunnner
February 2, 2012, 7:39pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from horsforthmariner
What a load of racist claptrap. While I want our armed forces to be treated properly saying that it's the fault of immigrants is tosh. The view that asylum seekers get loads of stuff is absolute garbage whipped up by the BNP and the daily mail.

where did i say it was "the immigrants fault",did i not say our goverment and the m.o.d were the ones doing it?  the point about the immigrants was to point out how people OF ALL RACES AND NATIONALITIES can come here having not contributed one penny to the nation and get lots of free stuff,whilst the people that allow us to live a free life in safety and comfort are getting shafted. stop trying to turn it round into a race issue and labeling me as a b.n.p member or something, people like you cannot wait to play the race card you don't actually read the posts do you.................buffoon.

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
bladerunnner
February 2, 2012, 7:44pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from springstomind
flipping joke, i'm from Grimsby, but in the Army currently based in Colchester, its not bad wages and u get a 5000 pound 6 month tour bonus, but this is a complete urine take mate. Thanks for raising this point.

keep yer head down mate,and good on yer,some of us still appreciate what you lads go through and risk so we can sit at home............................moaning.
my uncle was in  the paras.  grandfather- anglians,dunkirk and normandy.

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Marinerz93
February 2, 2012, 11:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from springstomind

The deployment money increased by Cameron and pals was only temporary and we always pay tax regardless of how long the det is.  2 weeks R&R means your back in the country and therefore the 6 months away is only five and a half months, they have always been crafty like that.  Any field exercises over 10 days  you are entitled to deployment money but they just reduce the deployment to 7 days then go back out again for another 7.  It saves them a small bit because you have to move everything backwards and forwards and fuel isn't cheap.

When I served and lived in Cyprus we paid UK council tax which was 5 times higher than the local village tax but the services were all local apart from the school.  Our Electric bills were higher because we lived on base.

When I was based at Bastion I was entitled to unpleasant working allowance because my work was all outside in 45+ deg C heat.  Even though we worked 12 hours a day, every day we could only claim for 24 days worth of allowance a month (extra £3 I think a day).  I questioned this and was told it was policy and that was all we was entitled to.  I was also entitled to some special pay but because I was already getting unpleasant working allowance they said I could only claim one.

When money has to be cut they will do what they like and we just have to lump it.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
OrieNmaRtIn
February 10, 2012, 9:37am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Well just let me know Can you see how idiots try to turn a valid point into "a race issue" really,you'd think they would at least read the content of the post before wringing their hands and jumping on the stylish p.c. bandwagon.

[url=http://ultimatefitnessbreakthrough.com/livingsocial/pasadenas-1-personal-trainer-reveals-secret-to-success/]Pasadena Personal Trainers[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › one more to urine you all off?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.