2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
wigworld
January 8, 2012, 8:37am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Sorry if already mentioned elsewhere. Sir Alan of Connell scored against Wigan!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16372054.stm
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Grass Roots Football
January 8, 2012, 8:45am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Quoted from wigworld
Sorry if already mentioned elsewhere. Sir Alan of Connell scored against Wigan!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16372054.stm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2 words...liam hearn.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 16
acko338
January 8, 2012, 8:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
Ex - player !!!

HE wanted to leave, he's gone, best of luck to him, bye bye !!

Let's see some praise for the TEAM SPIRIT that is forming with the present squad !!

Kept going under pressure yesterday after a comfy 1st half of sprints for Liam !

The unrated and unappreciated Manny Panther would have shown the doubters just what his simple game is all about in that 2nd half, breaking up opponents' play, not pretty or dynamic, but effective! He annoys people in that he just gets in their way !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 16
Perkins
January 8, 2012, 12:22pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
I'd rather have a Hearn than a Connell.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 16
January 8, 2012, 12:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from Perkins
I'd rather have a Hearn than a Connell.

Ditto i always thought Connell seemed abit big headed and think he thought he was bigger than the club however he was a class player and i wish him luck for the future .
Reply: 4 - 16
voice of reason
January 8, 2012, 12:31pm
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2 words...liam hearn.

Very insular view of things... Don't think the OP was taking anything away from any town players... Just pointing out that one of our recent former players - who was quality for us when he was here, had scored...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 16
Super Clive
January 8, 2012, 12:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Bloody hell calm down boys Wigs only saying he scored yesterday.

No need to go all touchy and spout all the details of him leaving FFS Yes he's an ex player that's why he posted an update of what he did yesterday.

Liam Hearn may well be a better than AL but that doesn't take away what he did for us last season doesn't it???

He's still a little hero in my eyes and all ways will be you can slag him off all you want I can guarantee the ones that are getting touchy would of been the ones moaning at why did we sell him if hearn didn't work out yes??
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 16
voice of reason
January 8, 2012, 12:36pm
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Super Clive
Bloody hell calm down boys Wigs only saying he scored yesterday.

No need to go all touchy and spout all the details of him leaving FFS Yes he's an ex player that's why he posted an update of what he did yesterday.

Liam Hearn may well be a better than AL but that doesn't take away what he did for us last season doesn't it???

He's still a little hero in my eyes and all ways will be you can slag him off all you want I can guarantee the ones that are getting touchy would of been the ones moaning at why did we sell him if hearn didn't work out yes??

Good post...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 16
Colonel Fishpaste
January 8, 2012, 12:48pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Rich vein of form after a slow start, 4 in 4.  Well done, what is our sell on clause?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 16
ponnyfan
January 8, 2012, 1:59pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from 1739

Ditto i always thought Connell seemed abit big headed and think he thought he was bigger than the club however he was a class player and i wish him luck for the future .
The last thing I would call Alan Connell is big headed

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 16
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alan Connell

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.