Googlebot and 83 Guests

Todays Game

This thread currently has 1,857 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
alfreton fan
January 7, 2012, 9:30pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Well done today.  Thats the best away support ive ever seen down at our ground. I honestly believe you (and hearn  ) where the difference between the two clubs today. Very impressed and hopefully you go on to have a great season.  Hope your stay with us wasnt too much of a shock for you.  Where a  small town with a small club but were trying to do things properly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Citymariner
January 7, 2012, 9:33pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
Hats off to you. Agree with what you say. Stewarding needs sorting- ask Histon for some advice.

Do you know what your record attendanceis?
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
CatchOfTheDay
January 7, 2012, 9:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +77
Gold Stars: 1
I don't think your league position reflects on your actual performance IMO you could of got 3 or 4 best of luck to you UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Harlem mariner
January 7, 2012, 9:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Yeh our support was great thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
Abdul19
January 7, 2012, 9:34pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,638
Gold Stars: 220
Yeah, I thought you were very good going forward and showed enough to suggest you'll stay up. Bizarrely, you looked much more secure at the back with Greg Young in goal!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Marinerz93
January 7, 2012, 9:37pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from alfreton fan
Well done today.  Thats the best away support ive ever seen down at our ground. I honestly believe you (and hearn  ) where the difference between the two clubs today. Very impressed and hopefully you go on to have a great season.  Hope your stay with us wasnt too much of a shock for you.  Where a  small town with a small club but were trying to do things properly.

If you ever went to Belle Vue (Doncaster) in the 80's you'll know what a crap hole is.  Thanks for Hearn, he didn't rub it in when he scored so that shows he has a lot of respect for you.  Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you stay up.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
upthestripes
January 7, 2012, 9:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from alfreton fan

Thank you mate. Best of luck to you for the rest of the season I'm certain you'll still be a conf side next season.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
Tommy
January 7, 2012, 10:04pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
Respect to Alfreton today. We raced into a comfortable lead but they didn't lie down and die. In fact they kept going and had a right good go at us to be honest.

I think they'll stay up this season. Could do with a couple of additions though to continue the recent run.

Hope they stay up as well, not too far for us to travel.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
ticker_1610
January 7, 2012, 11:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Easy to see why you have a decent home record of late, lots of bodies in the box and 100% effort most teams will not enjoy visiting your place. You play to your strengths and know how to maximise hone advantage on your pitch. Unfortunately for you we seem to be more resilient ourselfs of late and didn't fold under the bombardment. Good luck for the rest of the season!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
siy2k5
January 7, 2012, 11:11pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
I liked the way alfreton kept going at 2-0 down (well I'd have preferred it if theyd rolled over but you know what I mean ),didn't see any heads drop and they seem to have plenty of self belief.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
ticker_1610
January 7, 2012, 11:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Nathan Arnold was very hard working and effective today on the shirt pitch, but at ours he was anonymous!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
siy2k5
January 7, 2012, 11:19pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
You mean jarman?

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
ticker_1610
January 7, 2012, 11:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
He was his lazy old self, good old Jarmo!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
tonyfordsmicrofro
January 7, 2012, 11:30pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from alfreton fan

The stay wasn't a shock at all, Hayes & Yeading last season put me in good stead for what we were in for for the unforseeable future. Thoroughly enjoyed my day and as we've had six points off you this season, I can only wish you luck for the rest of it. Thanks for having us.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Marinerz93
January 7, 2012, 11:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Does Jarmo still sport that fat lesbian with ginger hair look  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
ticker_1610
January 7, 2012, 11:33pm
Whiskey Drinker
Yeah he does but I reckon he would still look like one hair or not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Todays Game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.