Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where are all the doubters?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 67 Guests

Where are all the doubters?

This thread currently has 1,243 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
LondonMariner43
January 7, 2012, 5:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,979
Gold Stars: 64
Who still wants S and H out?

Alan Buckley anyone?
Logged Offline
Private Message
roundballovalhole
January 7, 2012, 5:08pm
Guest User
The same place all the optimists were when we were doing really sh1t and 6 points off relegation. . . thats life!

Where are all the people with 20/20 hindsight?  Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply: 1 - 14
LondonMariner43
January 7, 2012, 5:10pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,979
Gold Stars: 64
Not true - plenty of people were saying stick with S&H
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
tintowner
January 7, 2012, 5:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
The doubters will return when we lose a game.

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
voice of reason
January 7, 2012, 5:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
This is what the fishy is all about... Some excrement stirring coont trying to stir up a hornets nest...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
1mickylyons
January 7, 2012, 5:15pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,400
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from tintowner
The doubters will return when we lose a game.

People where perfectly entitled to doubt when you saw us losing heavily at Braintree and Ebbsfleet who are both lower half sides in all fairness.The mamagement have addressed the problems we had and now were looking like a decent side the proof will be IF/WHEN we get results against the teams above us.In my opinion were a work in progress and i think were one of the best 5 sides in this league if the players can keep going by the end of the season they can prove it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
roundballovalhole
January 7, 2012, 5:15pm
Guest User
Quoted from LondonMariner43
Not true - plenty of people were saying stick with S&H

There wasnt any huge movement to get them sacked anyway but I think a lot were really fed up a couple of months ago when we were grubbing around the bottom end of the league with Lincoln (and rightly so IMO)

It's the Fenty curse I tell you. . . look at our performance shooting up the league since he stopped being chairman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply: 6 - 14
mariner91
January 7, 2012, 5:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,837
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from 1054

There wasnt any huge movement to get them sacked anyway but I think a lot were really fed up a couple of months ago when we were grubbing around the bottom end of the league with Lincoln (and rightly so IMO)

It's the Fenty curse I tell you. . . look at our performance shooting up the league since he stopped being chairman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly think you're right about the Fenty curse. I don't mind him being there but lets not give him the title chairman.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
Super Clive
January 7, 2012, 5:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Probably in the same place as me and few others re Elding at the start of the season although I have never doubted Morecambe and wise
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
MuddyWaters
January 7, 2012, 5:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Let's see where we are in three months, we clearly still need one or two pieces to complete the squad and Cambridge away on Tuesday will say a lot about how far we've come.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where are all the doubters?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.