Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Let's milk the moment....
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 87 Guests

Let's milk the moment....

This thread currently has 1,078 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
January 1, 2012, 5:59pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Eight games unbeaten in the league now, and five wins and a draw out of the last six. Phenomenal Town. Keep up the great work, it's suddenly feeling very good to be a Mariner again (even in far away exile!)

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimps
January 1, 2012, 6:36pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,198
Gold Stars: 51
I just hope the players see the crowd today and realise what this place can be if they keep their side of the bargain.
This towns crying out for a decent team that want to win ,if we get a bit of sucess we'll show them who has the best suport in this league
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Marinerz93
January 1, 2012, 6:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from grimps
I just hope the players see the crowd today and realise what this place can be if they keep their side of the bargain.
This towns crying out for a decent team that want to win ,if we get a bit of sucess we'll show them who has the best suport in this league

Agree with this 100%

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Grimsbyben
January 1, 2012, 6:45pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from Marinerz93

Agree with this 100%

Seconded!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
mariner91
January 1, 2012, 6:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,918
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from grimps

Agreed. You only have to compare our fans to the Lincoln fans. For the right players who want to put the effort in, there is a lot of passion for this team and the players will be backed to the hilt.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
1mickylyons
January 1, 2012, 7:31pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,432
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from grimps

WHS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Let's milk the moment....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.