This thread currently has 2,327 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Billybigbollox
January 1, 2012, 8:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +3
if they had wanted it today they would of been smashed all over . . . I think all 700 of them sneaked into bp
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
bladerunnner
January 1, 2012, 8:52pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from Billybigbollox
if they had wanted it today they would of been smashed all over . . . I think all 700 of them sneaked into bp

there was a few in the right hand corner of the osmond,maybe only 20 or so,like you say they kept a l0w profile today,would of got mashed up a treat with  the amount of town milling around. a far cry from the days of a 300 + mob of lincoln we saw walking to  sincil bank back in the early 90s. even that lot got smashed up by the grimsby. can't say i hate them like i do the  scunts.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
marinerian
January 1, 2012, 9:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Be careful Daz Dodds maybe reading.....some people see him as Marmite.

Those drips that came in were a clear resu lt of Lincolns inbreeding policy

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
ticker_1610
January 1, 2012, 9:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
He is not Marmite!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › LTE spotted

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.