This thread currently has 5,971 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
UTFM
December 30, 2011, 12:34am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +23
More misery for the Darlo... when I tried to access their online shop, I received this message:

"The Darlington FC shop is now shut. Please contact the club if you wish to purchase any merchandise."

You know it's bad when they aren't even trying to bring in money via merchandising sales.

"It is about Mike Parker taking over the club with an equally rich Icelandic business partner called Skarphedin Berg Steinarsson." (Career Underdogs)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 75
Colonel Fishpaste
December 30, 2011, 2:45am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +11 / -1
I hope Darlo stay solvent.  They have had some horrible luck with the past few criminals in charge.  Really feel for their hardcore loyal fans.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 75
Harlem mariner
December 30, 2011, 8:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Quoted from wodewick

Thanks John for saving this club from extinction the last few years.

Ffs i cant bear it when people put this excrement,so its a fact is it if fenty had fooked off nobody else would have come in?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 75
Brisbane Mariner
December 30, 2011, 10:40am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from Harlem mariner

Ffs i cant bear it when people put this excrement,so its a fact is it if fenty had fooked off nobody else would have come in?

Well they were not exactly busting the doors down to get in eh?

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 73 - 75
Marinerz93
December 30, 2011, 11:02am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Please stop the pro and anti fenty excrement it's boring because we the fans are being played.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 75
aldi_01
December 30, 2011, 11:40am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I suppose those against the trust or not in favour have an argument in their favour here from what I've read and heard etc, seems darlos trust hasn't helped at all...

It's sad when a club goes mammaries up but the really sad thing is, only a few fans of lower clubs will care or even take notice. Anything lower than bottom half championship isn't treated with any regard in this country. A big club needs to go mammaries up and explode before anything will get sorted and even thn I spun they'd actually address the problem but instead throw more money at the problem.

Football is copulated. I've been saying it for weeks. What is sad is that the 'expertts' running/ruining the game won't admit it and too many armchair fans think the game is all rosey.

Football is dead, English football has had its day. It's sad but may be it will get a rebirth eventually.

Sorry for darlo fans but they aren't the first and won be the last...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Darlo

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.