This thread currently has 4,262 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Biccys
September 25, 2011, 5:42pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Aaron, why not £1.65m per year? £1.6m is a strange figure to arrive at?!

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 43
Bullitt
September 25, 2011, 5:57pm
Guest User
Quoted from Super Clive

The big Issue seller outside maccis  

I swear he tries to sell biggish shoes...
Reply: 11 - 43
Tommy
September 25, 2011, 6:27pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
Aaron I reckon they should give us 3 gazillion pounds a year, what do you think about that?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 43
Garth
September 25, 2011, 6:28pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from aaron rattray
youngs has clearly got the money but are they giving us enough? if i was the director at youngs i would give town 1.6 million per season. do you agree?

Talks Cheap!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 43
aldi_01
September 25, 2011, 10:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
On a serious note, several years ago coca cola offered the club a sponsorship deal. They used to have area meeting etc in Grimsby and sometimes at BP. Gtfc being the forward thinking club/business declined the exclusive offer which would have made gtfc and boca juniors the only clubs in the world sponsored by the huge multinational, multimillion dollar corporation. Instead we declined as we had just signed a huge 6 figure sum sponsorship with Dixons, a small time business in comparison who ended up going bust...we are forward thinking aren't we???

Youngster actually provide town with decent sponsorship, but yes, Aaron you are a moron.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 43
sands
September 25, 2011, 11:12pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -7
Approval: +1
if youngs lasts another 3 years it will be a miracle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 43
killingholmemariner
September 26, 2011, 10:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -8
I blame youngs for our downfall! Since we've had them as sponsers we've been on the slide! YOUNGS OUT DIXONS IN

J99 Upper findus
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 43
the Grimbarian
September 26, 2011, 11:24am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from sands
if youngs lasts another 3 years it will be a miracle

Youngs are getting bigger and bigger thats why someone paid £90million for it not so long ago and has 55% of the fish market in the UK.Just recently Jamie OIliver and David Beckham have signed up to use their names on Youngs branded products.
Bear in mind that ex deputy chief exect  Mike parker split the £90 million between himself two others and a venture capitalist group  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 43
Wrawby_Mariner
September 26, 2011, 11:28am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from the Grimbarian

Youngs are getting bigger and bigger thats why someone paid £90million for it not so long ago and has 55% of the fish market in the UK

I have to agree, my step dads building company as done a fair bit of building work for them recently and he said Young's are not on the bones of there arses.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 18 - 43
the Grimbarian
September 26, 2011, 12:41pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Well Mike Parker when it was sold got a share of £90million from it

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › youngs

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.