Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who would you want to chair the club?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 100 Guests

Who would you want to chair the club?

This thread currently has 2,568 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
September 20, 2011, 9:39am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from gobby
Will wait in great anticipation for CU, VOR and The Big Tease to come up with some great names as they have been spouting for JF to go for long enough.
As for the new chair ..Brian Potter for me after this quote

Brian Potter: Right you lot out. Before I knock you out. Sling it go on, you aren't welcome. All of you leave.
Stu: I'm not going till I get a refund.
Brian Potter: Did you here that Kenny? You best make him a bed up.
Stu: I want my money back.
Brian Potter: I want to moonwalk son, but life's a shithouse. Out.

UTMM

What, and you think we are wrong to want him gone...??? What was your plan clap, clap and clap some more despite continuing on a downward slide...

Tell me really what good has come out of his tenure...??? From what I can see his tenure has brought us -

A club that is losing a million pounds a year...

A club that has failed consistently on the pitch taking us from the championship to non-league...

A club that has coasted along for at least 16 years trying to sort out a new ground whilst all along the one we have is basically left to rot...

A club that is staffed by family and friends, who, many cannot be arsed to really be there and have added to the woeful customer service on offer at BP...

A club that now blames it's fans (ya know paying customers) for all it's wrongs...

No doubt you will tell me we still have a club and that is all because of our saviour... Well to be honest the man was always going to leave at some point and the longer he was here the further down we would go... In my opinion it's better he goes now whilst we are at our current lofty heights and maybe there is a chance someone will come in, than let him take us further down and finish off sooner or later anyway...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 30
dapperz fun pub
September 20, 2011, 9:40am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
richard branson gets investigated by the financial authorities regulary.......so what
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 30
OneLove
September 20, 2011, 9:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Does anyone not recall fenty asking the fans to cheap in to pay the clubs tax bill????? If all else fails theres enough of us in grimsby to keep the club a float.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 30
tarka
September 20, 2011, 9:47am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from OneLove
Does anyone not recall fenty asking the fans to cheap in to pay the clubs tax bill????? If all else fails theres enough of us in grimsby to keep the club a float.

In fairness...he didn't. The initial approach was from GTST to offer help.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
OneLove
September 20, 2011, 9:52am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
pretty sure i remember fenty asking the fans in the telegraph
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
grimsbyreaper
September 20, 2011, 9:56am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / -1
David Sullivan and he can rename Blundell Park to the Rampant Rabbit stadium.

I thought I had seen the end of the world. Desolation, Isolation, Destruction, Mutants and the end of Civilisation.
Turns out bloody Tom Tom had directed me through Scunthorpe City Centre.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 30
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 10:00am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Id have Tarka seem to be doing well as JF's mouthpiece in all of this(ie the radio last night) and on here

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
Perkins
September 20, 2011, 10:07am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
I'd like a Chairman to Chair the club.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
tarka
September 20, 2011, 10:17am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Id have Tarka seem to be doing well as JF's mouthpiece in all of this(ie the radio last night) and on here

You seem to have a bit of a fixation  

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
jock dock tower
September 20, 2011, 10:35am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Dig up Benito Mussolini. He got the trains running on time......

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who would you want to chair the club?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.