2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Sussexmariner
September 16, 2011, 7:34am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
For those of you interested, Sporting Index has Duffy at 15 for goal minutes excellent value me thinks! Hearn is 16, he going to score sooner rather than later!

I'm going to decide who I go for just before kick off, not had much luck this season so who ever I go for, suggust you go the oppersite!

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
upthestripes
September 16, 2011, 11:12am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Sussexmariner
For those of you interested, Sporting Index has Duffy at 15 for goal minutes excellent value me thinks! Hearn is 16, he going to score sooner rather than later!

I'm going to decide who I go for just before kick off, not had much luck this season so who ever I go for, suggust you go the oppersite!

Thanks mate, was going to go for Hearn anyway this week but can I ask as you'll probs know - are you allowed to back both with the same bookie? Having said that I'm wondering if Elding might get more time on the pitch tomorrow wot wth it being his old club.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 13
Sussexmariner
September 16, 2011, 11:50am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from upthestripes

Thanks mate, was going to go for Hearn anyway this week but can I ask as you'll probs know - are you allowed to back both with the same bookie? Having said that I'm wondering if Elding might get more time on the pitch tomorrow wot wth it being his old club.

Yes, no problem in betting on whoever you want or how many bets you decide to put on, I'm leaning towards Hearn as he tends to stay on the pitch the full 90 minutes as opposed to Duffy who usually gets replaced by elding or whoever

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
Rodley Mariner
September 16, 2011, 11:53am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 178
Going to stay well away from tomorrow - we've scored once in four away games this season. Tuesday has to represent better value even if the spread will most likely be a bit higher
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
upthestripes
September 16, 2011, 11:55am

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Sussexmariner

Yes, no problem in betting on whoever you want or how many bets you decide to put on, I'm leaning towards Hearn as he tends to stay on the pitch the full 90 minutes as opposed to Duffy who usually gets replaced by elding or whoever

Cheers

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
upthestripes
September 16, 2011, 11:56am

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Going to stay well away from tomorrow - we've scored once in four away games this season. Tuesday has to represent better value even if the spread will most likely be a bit higher

That's a good point. Poo, starting to think twice now...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 13
psgmariner
September 16, 2011, 12:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
I might have a dabble on Hearn. He is playing really well and the elusive 1st goal is surely only a game or two away.

Will be using my winners from the 3.20 at Ayr. Haajes. 9/1 second fav.

BUYINGMONEY

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
codcheeky
September 16, 2011, 4:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,259
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from psgmariner
I might have a dabble on Hearn. He is playing really well and the elusive 1st goal is surely only a game or two away.

Will be using my winners from the 3.20 at Ayr. Haajes. 9/1 second fav.

BUYINGMONEY

Just checked was last
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
upthestripes
September 16, 2011, 4:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Ok, tis done. Bought Hearn at 15 and also sold Stockport on the win index at 13, so more or less laying against them.

Does anyone understand the "Grimsby score +4 & win" market? Read the info but it doens't make much sense to me.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 13
Devonmatt
September 16, 2011, 5:48pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from upthestripes
Ok, tis done. Bought Hearn at 15 and also sold Stockport on the win index at 13, so more or less laying against them.

Does anyone understand the "Grimsby score +4 & win" market? Read the info but it doens't make much sense to me.

It's a market based around the score at HT and Full Time.  If Grimsby are winning at HT and have scored four or more goals in the first half then they get 25pts (irrespective of the full time score).  If Grimsby are winning at Full time and have scored four or more goals then they get 50pts (irrespective of the half time score).  If Grimsby are winning at the end of both halfs and score four or more in the first half then the market can make up @ 75pts.

Does that make any sense at all?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Spread betting on Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.