This thread currently has 2,789 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
August 26, 2011, 4:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
They are following Creepy's model to the letter, with the signings and the 'style' of play.
I didn't have any feelings towards Fleetwood last year but now I fecking despise them and I hope so much that they struggle.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 22
biggles9999
August 26, 2011, 4:25pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Isnt he a winger also rather than a striker?

Also dont class him as one that got away as it was always likely we couldnt afford what Halifax were requesting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 22
louth_in_the_south
August 26, 2011, 5:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,716
Gold Stars: 96
I presume he's cleared to make his debut tonight v York , live on prem sports ?I'll give you a report if he's the new Messi .
BTW don't bother giving me any links to watch it free on the Internet cos I'm a fool who shells out the princely sum of 6.99 a month . Don't know how I can afford it really .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 22
cod.gtfc
August 26, 2011, 5:25pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
I presume he's cleared to make his debut tonight v York , live on prem sports ?I'll give you a report if he's the new Messi .
BTW don't bother giving me any links to watch it free on the Internet cos I'm a fool who shells out the princely sum of 6.99 a month . Don't know how I can afford it really .

Are you also a car salesman who gives quotes for a brand new car for the measly sum of £24 a week? a snip surely?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 22
louth_in_the_south
August 26, 2011, 9:49pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,716
Gold Stars: 96
Not a great advert for the bsp that really . Missed 1st half so can't comment on that but didn't see a lot of quality from either side in the 2nd .
Vardy looked ok on what is a fair step up in standard . Looked strong and quick and will score goals I'd guess . Best player I thought was Jason walker for York . If we'd splashed connell money on him we'd have got a similar player .
Brodie did his usual diving around holding his face and Atkinson wasn't anything special .

Give town a chance to gel and maybe add a player or 2 and I can't see why we can't be in playoffs after seeing these 2 teams for the first time

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 22
Guttedgate
August 26, 2011, 9:56pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
The word is he has gone for around £150k. It is also apparent that he was a target for Gainsborough last season with an offer of 20K been turned down by his then club Stocksbridge Park Steels!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 22
upthestripes
August 27, 2011, 12:15am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Not a great advert for the bsp that really . Missed 1st half so can't comment on that but didn't see a lot of quality from either side in the 2nd .
Vardy looked ok on what is a fair step up in standard . Looked strong and quick and will score goals I'd guess . Best player I thought was Jason walker for York . If we'd splashed connell money on him we'd have got a similar player .
Brodie did his usual diving around holding his face and Atkinson wasn't anything special .

Give town a chance to gel and maybe add a player or 2 and I can't see why we can't be in playoffs after seeing these 2 teams for the first time

I thought York looked alright, passed the ball ok and broke pretty quickly at times.
That face holding by Brodie was a fcking disgrace the cheating little $%^%^&*. I wish he'd got booked for that, it was as bad as Ronaldo's fall at the corner flag.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 22
Lew19
August 27, 2011, 12:56am
Pontoon army
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Quoted from upthestripes

I thought York looked alright, passed the ball ok and broke pretty quickly at times.
That face holding by Brodie was a fcking disgrace the cheating little $%^%^&*. I wish he'd got booked for that, it was as bad as Ronaldo's fall at the corner flag.

i hope brad does more then trip him up and lift him off the ground at fleetwood and chin the girl private or even better spencer throws him over the stands and out the excrement hole of a stadium   i hope charlie get's his revenge on the cheated thug aswell.

Grimsby till i die!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 22
siy2k5
August 27, 2011, 1:16am
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
So what was the score then?

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 22
GrimsbyOllie
August 27, 2011, 1:16am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +31 / -3
Quoted from siy2k5
So what was the score then?

0-0 Siy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jamie Vardy

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.