Reply: 20 - 23
cod.gtfc
August 26, 2011, 3:51pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from bostonian

As i suspected cod gtfc you have not come back with the formula .   when you find the basis of tribunial valuations remember Boston offered Shaun a hefty pay rise to reflect his progress made at Boston.  

I don't know the formula for Tribunals, I just pointed out that what he does whilst with us has no effect on the tribunal valuation, which you seem to think it does, when saying him getting called up to the England C team whilst with us will bump up his valuation.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
bostonian
August 26, 2011, 4:25pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 2
True robocod but i,ve failed to convince many mariner fans yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
GtfcGarner
August 27, 2011, 6:18am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Forever Amber
Tribunals in football are a law unto themselves.Speaking as a Boston fan i expect no more than £15,000-and by that i mean the combined amount for both Pearson AND Church.

Finally a fan whos come to sense..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pearson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.