This thread currently has 1,902 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
August 16, 2011, 9:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Please for the clubs sake, its no big deal if we lose this game, there is still 44 games left, clearly it doesn't look good but who thought Blackpool would get promoted to the premiership after the first two games? I certainly didn't, this will be a massive learning curve for both managers and players, and will no doubt spear them on even more.

What you expect to achieve calling for the managers head this early? we cannot afford to go through another new setup, we need to build a team over 3-4 seasons, we have a very good bass to build and still awaiting possibly another signing.

get over your little tantrum and get behind the team, be positive wherever possible, moaning and bitching doesn't do intercourse all, if you are being negative all the time then please please stay away from BP, you complete cretins.

Vein burster
Private Message
kingofthekippers
August 16, 2011, 9:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
I'm sick of CONTINUALLY having to get behind the team, year after fucking year. The joke is wearing exceedingly thin. You can push people too far. I'd rather have Robert Maxwell in charge.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
Biccys
August 16, 2011, 9:18pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
You're right, of course, but this is going to cause the fans to disappear. No way will there be more than 4000 next tuesday night. The team will have to get their arses into gear and start smashing teams before they come back.

This is a crucial month.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 11
August 16, 2011, 9:18pm
Guest User
I'd like to, but I can't be arsed.
Reply: 3 - 11
TAGG
August 16, 2011, 9:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,940
Gold Stars: 126
Like Glen has said on the commentary, the players that are in now are worse than what have left the club.
Sorry never have been positive about these two

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
Super Clive
August 16, 2011, 9:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Your choice guys, I'm strapped in for a journey full of success LMAO  

i'll go to bed now.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
kingofthekippers
August 16, 2011, 9:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from Biccys
You're right, of course, but this is going to cause the fans to disappear. No way will there be more than 4000 next tuesday night. The team will have to get their arses into gear and start smashing teams before they come back.

This is a crucial month.

I think you'll be lucky to hit a quarter of that. There is a smell of smoke in the air tonight; it smells like burnt season tickets.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
Super Clive
August 16, 2011, 9:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Anyway moaning old bags, bring on the Newport, Cambridge and Darlo  see you all there  
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
grimps
August 16, 2011, 10:00pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
Yeah be positive and see where that got us eh ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
DoggerBank
August 16, 2011, 10:05pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Quoted from Super Clive
Anyway moaning old bags, bring on the Newport, Cambridge and Darlo  see you all there  

All of your posts tonight are total bollox
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rebuild the positive vibe

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.