1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
LN8Mariner
April 28, 2024, 7:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +329
Gold Stars: 9
LN8Mariner was up at the Beacon of Light (think Stadium of Light but next door!) this weekend watching his daughter in the U16 National Club Netball Championships when who should turn up this morning but Mr Artell. Funny place to do some scouting but we do want to be seen as a progressive club… turns out he’s not even the most famous former footballer dad in his daughter’s team as she plays for Oldham with Gary Neville’s daughter who claimed “working” as the reason he didn’t watch. A near miss 2nd place for Artell’s daughter; not quite so good for LN8’s!
Logged Offline
Private Message
malkamalka
April 29, 2024, 10:51am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
I for one wouldn't describe what Gary Neville does as "working".

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Mikey_345
April 29, 2024, 11:07am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,583
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from malkamalka
I for one wouldn't describe what Gary Neville does as "working".

Not liking or rating the bloke is fair enough. I don’t think the above is fair though, he runs a couple of businesses, a football club a couple of podcasts along with his Sky work - he’s a busy bloke.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
paulmblythe
April 29, 2024, 11:11am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +120
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from Mikey_345

Not liking or rating the bloke is fair enough. I don’t think the above is fair though, he runs a couple of businesses, a football club a couple of podcasts along with his Sky work - he’s a busy bloke.

Also seems to be collaborating with Tim Burgess of the Charlatans on music projects.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
marinerjase
April 29, 2024, 11:54am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,682
Gold Stars: 147
Doesn’t run Salford anymore tbf, stepped aside a year ago. Has his finger in many a pie though, restaurants, hotels, property. He’s non stop..will be the death of him if he doesn’t slow down imho.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Heisenberg
April 29, 2024, 1:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,115
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from marinerjase
Doesn’t run Salford anymore tbf, stepped aside a year ago. Has his finger in many a pie though, restaurants, hotels, property. He’s non stop..will be the death of him if he doesn’t slow down imho.

His company is called Relentless, and he thrives on being busy, but I saw an interview where he was talking about his dad; even into his 60’s he was travelling all over following his daughter with her netball team (which may have been the National team?), and he’d go out every night and never miss a chance to have a beer etc. I think he died on a night out with his daughter whilst on tour.

Neville said he’s going the same way; he suggested he’d had some tests done (probably blood pressure etc) where he said the results were frightening, but he’s no intention of slowing down, effectively accepting whatever fate throws at him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › “Random” sightings of Artell

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.