HerveJosse
April 1, 2024, 9:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,210
Gold Stars: 145
Quoted from Bradford Mariner
I hope Stockwood put £100k on at 10/1 to hedge against relegation, if we drop we'd have a £1m pot to start next season.

Wonder if any of the players have taken advantage, wouldn't surprise me ....

Gav looks like he got his money on in pre season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
Hagrid
April 1, 2024, 9:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,525
Gold Stars: 544
Whats with this Gav bashing? Thought he did allright today, put Obikwu through, was in and around the opposition box, he was 1 on 1 himself and got brought down
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
CSLM
April 1, 2024, 9:32pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +645
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Hagrid
Whats with this Gav bashing? Thought he did allright today, put Obikwu through, was in and around the opposition box, he was 1 on 1 himself and got brought down

Second half he improved but I thought he was poor in the first. Definitely should've done better when he was put down the right wing but was too slow playing it across.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
cardiffmariner
April 1, 2024, 10:13pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,321
Gold Stars: 24
Quoted from Hagrid

Big fan of Gav, simply because I don't think you can ever fault his effort and desire. That said, he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't offer enough or influence games. The through ball to Obikwu was delayed just enough to then make it that bit harder for Obikwu (who should still have done better) and for me he took the foul in the 1 on 1 out wide as he knew he didn't have the pass/skill to get past his man. IMHO.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
MuddyWaters
April 1, 2024, 10:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Hagrid

Not his fault, but the fact that someone as one dimensional as him gets in our starting lineup says loads about why we’re where we are.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Hagrid
April 1, 2024, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,525
Gold Stars: 544
Quoted from cardiffmariner

Big fan of Gav, simply because I don't think you can ever fault his effort and desire. That said, he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't offer enough or influence games. The through ball to Obikwu was delayed just enough to then make it that bit harder for Obikwu (who should still have done better) and for me he took the foul in the 1 on 1 out wide as he knew he didn't have the pass/skill to get past his man. IMHO.

Aye you’re mostly spot on there tbf. Im
Clouded a bit with Gav and  I accept that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
April 7, 2024, 3:43pm
Guest User
I cashed out my bet after Bradford. Just felt wrong.

Happily I see we’ve dropped to 22/1

Salford 500/1 though…?
Reply: 16 - 17
Nelly GTFC
April 15, 2024, 11:50am
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,776
Gold Stars: 31
Awww yeah!

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Relegation Odds

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.