Chrisblor
November 24, 2021, 11:13am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,972
Gold Stars: 242
Enormous whiff of misogyny coming from Dinosaur Phil in here. Takes about 30 seconds to write a tweet you massive duffer - most successful business people are capable of squeezing the odd one in here and there without it negatively impacting on their other responsibilities.

Putting Phil's weird obsession aside for a second, Debbie is objectively doing well - the letter she sent to season ticket holders the other week contained loads of promising updates on work the club has been doing, and was a million times better written than anything Fenty shat out during his time at the helm.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 330 - 335
devs
November 24, 2021, 3:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,984
Gold Stars: 30
Went last night
Box to box I thought we were very good - but it counts for nothing
In and around their box we were tepid, tippy-tappy, poor final ball, poor final cross, not clinical
Where has the confidence gone?
It's not as though it was on the back of a hammering - warning signs v Yeovil IMO...we won but it wasn't great

Standouts IMO were Efete and Hunt; Fox and Clifton had much better 2nd halves

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 331 - 335
fishcake63
November 24, 2021, 6:13pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Thought clifton played his part in there 2nd goal but he got loads of credit in bank as far as i'm concerned been brilliant in most games , if max wright could get fit i'm sure it would help works his nuts off & he has an end product
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 332 - 335
It Bites
November 25, 2021, 8:38am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,220
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

No she hasn’t. The excitement of new owners has done that, combined with the early season results

That will soon slip away if the bad form continues.

Anyway, the club gives away about 500 tickets a game anyway.

I'd heard rumours about you SIR .......... It would appear they are perhaps true ? .
Private Message
Reply: 333 - 335
dapperz fun pub
November 25, 2021, 7:31pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from Ipswin

How long do you think that is going to last ? Anyway I suggest the early season form might have had something to do with that rather than the better catering, glass screen on the Youngs Upper and the nicey nicey approach of the new (not really football people) owners
A fan zone is not going to pack 'em in in January and February if the team is mid table

Agree with you results get people interested not scotch eggs however I think we can agree the club appears to be run much better than before
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 334 - 335
Ipswin
November 25, 2021, 7:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I think we can agree the club appears to be run much better than before

You will get no argument from me on that but it's results that matter most (to me and I'm sure most fans) and three points every week is the only way guaranteed to keep the turnstiles ticking at the levels achieved so far this season (however good the Scotch eggs are)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 335 - 335
34 Pages Prev ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Solihull (A) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.