Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tweet from tondeur.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 89 Guests

Tweet from tondeur.

This thread currently has 18,576 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
November 21, 2020, 11:33pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +885
Gold Stars: 123
A-holes like Tondeur and Burns are only out to get a reaction. We lose 5-0 and obviously Ollie is feeling shi'ite about it. The last thing Ollie then wants to hear is massive amounts of negativity from interviewers and journalists. Tondeur got the reaction he was after, but instead of leaving it at that, he starts with the snide tweets.

I can see in the not too distant future GTFC following Hulls example by not allowing BBC Radio Humberside to do commentary on their matches or give interviews to them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 128
Swansea_Mariner
November 21, 2020, 11:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,478
Gold Stars: 63
The fact we are excrement whoever is in charge means they (the journalists) are asking the wrong people the questions. Why don't they try and ask the board some probing questions because quite frankly we are rubbish year after year after year.

They should put Day and Fenty on the spot and ask them why this club cannot compete in D4. We can't even make it halfway up the table in a decade of trying.

I'd like to see them put under the same pressure the poor saps who end up managing town get put under.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 128
arryarryarry
November 21, 2020, 11:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
A-holes like Tondeur and Burns are only out to get a reaction. We lose 5-0 and obviously Ollie is feeling shi'ite about it. The last thing Ollie then wants to hear is massive amounts of negativity from interviewers and journalists. Tondeur got the reaction he was after, but instead of leaving it at that, he starts with the snide tweets.

I can see in the not too distant future GTFC following Hulls example by not allowing BBC Radio Humberside to do commentary on their matches or give interviews to them

For frigs sake, 3 wins in 16 games, dropping down the League and dumped out of the FA Cup by a team bottom of the Conference. We have just been stuffed 5-0 and that after a 45 minutes when Tranmere didn't bother much, what sort of questions do you want asking?

Private Message
Reply: 52 - 128
Tommy
November 21, 2020, 11:45pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76

Eh? Have you listened to it?

JT only suggested that every Club has had to deal with Covid, not just us.

Which is entirety true and not being negative at all in my opinion.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 128
davmariner
November 21, 2020, 11:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,970
Gold Stars: 79

He’s not his f.ucking counsellor. Journalists sometimes ask difficult questions. It’s their job to hold people to account. And when we’ve just lost 5-0 it’s not unreasonable for them to do so.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 128
Stranger in the Park
November 21, 2020, 11:53pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -187
Gold Stars: 7
To say Covid isn't a huge issue is to show a total denial of the financial catastrophe alone that it has caused worldwide. Millions of people thrown into unemployment, companies folding on a daily basis, and lots of football clubs unable to service their debts due to no income. I sincerely hope GTFC manages to ride the storm but how long would anyone last without income let alone improve on their plight. Yes the team are not performing as hoped but there is no magic bullet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 128
chicaneuk
November 21, 2020, 11:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
We need to give this guy the chance to fix his mess and sort things out. Our manager retention in the last few years has been abysmal and at some point don’t you have to realise there must be other issues elsewhere leading to this massive morale drain in management and players alike?!

The manager gets the club, he gets the fans, he understands community.. we were lucky to get that with Jolley as well but largely we won’t find that again I don’t believe. I really think we need to stick with Holloway and see out this season regardless.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 128
oochiad
November 22, 2020, 12:09am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,726
Gold Stars: 28
I’m sick of being on the manager Merry go round so will JT and you pathetic excrement stirrers urine off and disappear  for a while and at least give IH a fair crack of the whip to get things sorted without your snide remarks.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 128
arryarryarry
November 22, 2020, 12:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from oochiad
I’m sick of being on the manager Merry go round so will JT and you pathetic excrement stirrers urine off and disappear  for a while and at least give IH a fair crack of the whip to get things sorted without your snide remarks.  

Get a flipping grip. This is a forum, we have just been stuffed 5-0 by a team that couldn't buy a win a few weeks ago. people have a right to comment on how crap we are.

And may I refer you to a previous comment I made recently, we stuck with Neil Woods and look where that got us.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 128
OneLove
November 22, 2020, 12:23am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Fenty has had his day all it is is nightmares and tears, manager after manager and now the best of the lot comes along and its in turmoil already, typical of town. Ian see this as a project and said each one of those players where his project, which 31 players is a lot to try and turn into gold. I for one would be absolutely gutted and ready to throw in the towel on town if ian went, although I think these players are out there depth the manager isn't,hes proven and knows his onions, unfortunately on a shoe string budget and during a pandemic its hit us badly. Its always us fans who get hurt, with the same old bullshit, as frustrating as this season is and as poor the squad is they aren't good enough for what IH wants them to do. Stick by the man and lets take this season on the chin, lets see what next season brings, and hope in lords faith that someone buys the flipping club out and let us start fresh with the best credible manager in lower leagues. Keep the faith and ffs keep holloway here. GYTID.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 128
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tweet from tondeur.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.