Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 174 Guests

Dear mods...

This thread currently has 8,695 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
December 27, 2019, 6:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
M93 - it seems some posters who have been on here many years suspect you are suffering from a mental condition of some kind.  You do come across as very strange.  Genuinely hope you get the right help, if indeed you need it.  

I don't know what medical qualifications they have to make that sort of diagnosis. Maybe you could come with me as support as your delusion of being a Scunt needs addressing too.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 65
Marinerz93
December 27, 2019, 6:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from GrimRob

It's not high on my list. My wife has been in hospital for seven weeks and a few more to go before she comes out so other things are ahead of it in the queue. I'll try and remind myself what needs doing.

Sorry to hear that Rob, I wish her a speedy recovery and hope everything goes ok.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 27, 2019, 9:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Marinerz93

I don't know what medical qualifications they have to make that sort of diagnosis. Maybe you could come with me as support as your delusion of being a Scunt needs addressing too.

Ok I'll try a final time - why do you think I am not a Scunthorpe fan?  I already know there can't be any solid reasoning, as I know I am one.  But it would be interesting to see.

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 65
Marinerz93
December 27, 2019, 11:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Ok I'll try a final time - why do you think I am not a Scunthorpe fan?  I already know there can't be any solid reasoning, as I know I am one.  But it would be interesting to see.

You seem a little mixed, one minute your blowing smoke up Fenty's bottom the next your a wizard, trying to get people to hate on you rather than slating Fenty seems to be what you are all about, you've already been caught out by another poster with the gates baloney you came out with, a true Scunt wouldn't have made that school boy error. You only appeared when Fenty started getting heat.

There are a couple of other posts where you have dropped a clanger but I'm not going to spoon feed you on your errors to make you a better troll.

Prove why your not a Fentyista, especially with all those posts blowing smoke up your masters rear end.

Private Message
Reply: 43 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 27, 2019, 11:10pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

You seem a little mixed, one minute your blowing smoke up Fenty's bottom the next your a wizard, trying to get people to hate on you rather than slating Fenty seems to be what you are all about, you've already been caught out by another poster with the gates baloney you came out with, a true Scunt wouldn't have made that school boy error. You only appeared when Fenty started getting heat.

There are a couple of other posts where you have dropped a clanger but I'm not going to spoon feed you on your errors to make you a better troll.

Prove why your not a Fentyista, especially with all those posts blowing smoke up your masters rear end.

1.  The only praising of John Fenty I have done, has been laced in unmissable (to all but one or two it seems) sarcasm, as he has done a great job for SUFC.  To clarify, this means I think he has done a very poor job with GY.
2.  No I do not call myself a wizard, I call SUFC The Claret & Blue Wizards.  A pretty daft yet harmless terminology to use, of which an old fella I used to work with was fond of saying.
3.  The Gates 'baloney' - I was two years out, the point I made was correct - you do not 'Always' have higher attendances, SUFC have had a higher home average attendance in 9 of the last 15 years.  Not baloney marra, simple fact.
4.  I think Fenty has been getting 'heat' ( ) for a lot longer than the last couple of months.
5.  Dropped a 'clanger' you won't 'spoon feed me' with sounds like it is made up in your head tbh.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 65
promotion plaice
December 27, 2019, 11:19pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,084
Gold Stars: 201

3.  The Gates 'baloney' - I was two years out, the point I made was correct - you do not 'Always' have higher attendances, SUFC have had a higher home average attendance in 9 of the last 15 years.  Not baloney marra, simple fact.

We spent 6 years in the tinpot Stevie where as little as around 15 away fans attended BP on occasion which obviously dragged our home average down.
Your away end was probably sold out at that time.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 65
Marinerz93
December 27, 2019, 11:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

We spent 6 years in the tinpot Stevie where as little as around 15 away fans attended BP on occasion which obviously dragged our home average down.

He's not a Scunt, he is a poor Fentyista

Private Message
Reply: 46 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 27, 2019, 11:25pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

Could really give a flying one either way mate, if I was bothered about bragging about crowds I'd support a different United.  I was just correcting someone making a false statement.  Is that allowed on here?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 65
toontown
December 28, 2019, 1:49am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,267
Gold Stars: 70
Sorry to hear about your Mrs Rob, hope she makes a quick and full recovery
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 65
FishOutOfWater
December 30, 2019, 2:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,590
Gold Stars: 37

1.  The only praising of John Fenty I have done, has been laced in unmissable (to all but one or two it seems) sarcasm, as he has done a great job for SUFC.  To clarify, this means I think he has done a very poor job with GY.
2.  No I do not call myself a wizard, I call SUFC The Claret & Blue Wizards.  A pretty daft yet harmless terminology to use, of which an old fella I used to work with was fond of saying.
4.  I think Fenty has been getting 'heat' ( ) for a lot longer than the last couple of months.
5.  Dropped a 'clanger' you won't 'spoon feed me' with sounds like it is made up in your head tbh.  

Just a thought.... do you think your average home attendance was maybe higher for most of those years because the travelling support you attracted to GP is understandably greater the higher up the pyramid you are?

I'm not saying it's the sole reason but the days when we regularly had massive away fan followings to BP would have increased our average attendances...
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 49 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.