This thread currently has 8,067 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
March 11, 2019, 5:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
He got what he deserved. Is this the result of folk craving attention with the likes of Instagram - which I'm simply too old to understand -  and thinking "millions of folk will see me if I run on and twit Grealish"

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 59
psgmariner
March 11, 2019, 6:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Les Brechin

Sounds to me like your defending the idiot. It's okay to run on the pitch and twit a player then!

I'd like to think if that did happen in Cleethorpes on a Saturday night then the perpetrator would at least be arrested.

Nah was supposed to be an hilarious, yet thought provoking inversion of the classic juxtaposition of what happens in football to what happens on Saturday nights in town centres.

Needs a bit more work.

Private Message
Reply: 51 - 59
Mrs Doyle
March 12, 2019, 4:10am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Greallish handled the situation well and gave the best reply by scoring.

That tosser got what he deserved jailed probably lost his job as well shame to all the idiots who cheered him off the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 59
Croxton
March 12, 2019, 10:30am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Greallish handled the situation well and gave the best reply by scoring.

That tosser got what he deserved jailed probably lost his job as well shame to all the idiots who cheered him off the pitch.

Would prefer him to keep his job. Less reliant on the rest of us and he can then model responsible parenting to his family. As well as porridge, he should be made to help tidy up canals or areas blighted by fly tipping.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 59
Gaffer58
March 12, 2019, 11:58am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,104
Gold Stars: 33
A proper punishment would be to put him in the ring with Anthony Joshua, 3 rounds to decide. See how "hard and brave" he is when he has to face an opponent face on and not attacking them from behind.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 59
1mickylyons
March 12, 2019, 12:44pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,393
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from mimma
Apart from going back to fencing in the fans I don't see how clubs can do to stop one idiot.

If they anouce that they are going to punish clubs I can guarantee it will be a club like us that gets hammered firstand not a big club.

We don`t have a great track record for supporter behaviour and at Burton one of our fans confronted (shoved,abused) our goalkeeper.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 59
GrimRob
March 12, 2019, 12:56pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,468
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Gaffer58
A proper punishment would be to put him in the ring with Anthony Joshua, 3 rounds to decide. See how "hard and brave" he is when he has to face an opponent face on and not attacking them from behind.

Put him in the ring with Grealish!

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 56 - 59
FishOutOfWater
March 12, 2019, 1:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 1mickylyons

We don`t have a great track record for supporter behaviour and at Burton one of our fans confronted (shoved,abused) our goalkeeper.

That particular incident has to be one of the lowest points ever witnessed supporting Town  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 57 - 59
Mariner Timsky
March 12, 2019, 3:04pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 5
Just a question - How do you stop an individual from entering a football ground in England??

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 59
Helgy
March 12, 2019, 4:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Thought it was cowardly attack from behind ,stupidest comment was on BBC about arming the police at games like what could go wrong with that one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grealish attack

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.