Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Are the Fenty happy clappers satisfied.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 67 Guests

Are the Fenty happy clappers satisfied.

This thread currently has 4,114 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
GYinScuntland
March 17, 2018, 4:04pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,250
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from Maringer

I certainly don't agree with endless duplicated threads which say the same thing over and over and offer nothing of value to the forum. Which was the whole point of my first post.

Fair enough, but everyone is entitled to an opinion and anyone is allowed to start a thread.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 28
Maringer
March 17, 2018, 4:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,569
Gold Stars: 185
Yeah, it's fine to start threads but, in this case, it's my own fault for replying to somebody trolling. I shouldn't have reacted to him - I usually try to ignore the trolls!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 28
Pouton4ever
March 17, 2018, 5:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -244
Quoted from Yoda
All the happy clappers who said Fenty has saved the club, what do they think now.!

The fenty happy clappers! Ffs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

Translated "anyone who doesn't think the same as me is a male masturbator" grow up son
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 28
rancido
March 17, 2018, 6:16pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,604
Gold Stars: 96
Regarding the latest chapter in our clubs history - I blame Fenty for bringing back Slade, I blame Fenty for backing Slade and not sacking him sooner - BUT, I blame Slade for assembling such a poor squad. I am not a " Fenty Happy Clapper " but the players we have at the club are a combination of the three previous managers ideas of who would be suitable to ensure existence in the Football League. You may argue that it was Fenty who endorsed these players employment but in this area he must be guided by his managers who know ( or should do ) what players we need.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 28
Pouton4ever
March 17, 2018, 6:24pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from rancido
Regarding the latest chapter in our clubs history - I blame Fenty for bringing back Slade, I blame Fenty for backing Slade and not sacking him sooner - BUT, I blame Slade for assembling such a poor squad. I am not a " Fenty Happy Clapper " but the players we have at the club are a combination of the three previous managers ideas of who would be suitable to ensure existence in the Football League. You may argue that it was Fenty who endorsed these players employment but in this area he must be guided by his managers who know ( or should do ) what players we need.

And the silent Red Cross brigade go for it. They have no logical answer as you're bang on, but they will Red Cross the intercourse out of you because they have the reasoning of a chimp
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 28
MuddyWaters
March 17, 2018, 6:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,272
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Pouton4ever

And the silent Red Cross brigade go for it. They have no logical answer as you're bang on, but they will Red Cross the intercourse out of you because they have the reasoning of a chimp

As you seem to be in the Fentynistas, can I ask if there was a specific policy decision to get rid of all Bignot's signings such as Clements, Yussuf, Osborne and Jones and replace them with the likes of Kelly, Hooper, Woolford & Dixon?

If so, it was a fuckingawful decision which has killed the fan/club relationship
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 28
headingly_mariner
March 17, 2018, 6:45pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,377
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from rancido

It’s the whole lack of competence that is issue.

The managers are a symptom of the shocking way the club is run.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 28
Pouton4ever
March 17, 2018, 6:47pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

As you seem to be in the Fentynistas, can I ask if there was a specific policy decision to get rid of all Bignot's signings such as Clements, Yussuf, Osborne and Jones and replace them with the likes of Kelly, Hooper, Woolford & Dixon?

If so, it was a fuckingawful decision which has killed the fan/club relationship

The fentynistas or the happy clappers? Get help mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 28
MuddyWaters
March 17, 2018, 7:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,272
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Pouton4ever

The fentynistas or the happy clappers? Get help mate

Really don't care what you call yourselves.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 28
FishOutOfWater
March 17, 2018, 7:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from rancido

Blaming Slade Rancido? Surely not?

He was in the process of building something and Fenty stopped him in his tracks, before he had been able to complete whatever it was he had planned to do 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 19 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Are the Fenty happy clappers satisfied.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.