Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Introduction.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 102 Guests

Introduction.

This thread currently has 6,382 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
GasGrim
August 26, 2015, 10:57pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +174
Thankyou, James!

I agree, we were poor at Wembley. Take nothing away from you. On the day, the better team lost. How many times have we said that, though?

We didn't just beat Barnet, we wiped he floor with them! What's happened to them? Don't know, don't care. It really should've been more. They came with same tactics....bully, incite, play act, on at ref. None of it worked. Even some of their fans left early!

We had the ref that refereed us at Wembley..

Please do all you can to get out that awful division. A great old fashioned historical club like yours deserves to be up a notch..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
GasGrim
August 26, 2015, 11:02pm
Coke Drinker
Thankyou, lh. I will try.

You guys travel well and if you're up there or thereabouts, I'm sure you'll sell out allocation.

Hmmmmm inflatable what? Maybe a dinghy without a paddle? Come in handy if you beat them and put them up sh*t creek..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
KingstonMariner
August 27, 2015, 12:44am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.03
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GasGrim
Thankyou, lh. I will try.

You guys travel well and if you're up there or thereabouts, I'm sure you'll sell out allocation.

Hmmmmm inflatable what? Maybe a dinghy without a paddle? Come in handy if you beat them and put them up sh*t creek..

Welcome aboard GG.

Gotta be a pirate's cutlass for you in honour of your old nickname. An ideal weapon too for belabouring stewards around the head. Not that I'm encouraging assault!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 36
Mrs Doyle
August 27, 2015, 3:52am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Welcome on board GG must say I respect Rovers a lot more than Tranmere who seem to think everybody is tinpot in this League and there going to hammer everyone and storm through unopposed. Boy did they come crashing down to earth last weekend lol.

Anyway Mr Monkhouse is a class act and already become a favorite always comes over to applaud us in the lower findus but he nearly always finds a player with a pass especially with is head. Has already chipped in with some useful goals I hope he is our lucky talisman after gaining promotion with you guys a repeat performance with us woonould do very nicely. Good luck to you we may meet again in the League Proper soon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
GasGrim
August 27, 2015, 7:05am
Coke Drinker
Thankyou, km!

No inciting anything!

A cutlass it is...can't wait!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
GasGrim
August 27, 2015, 10:53am
Coke Drinker
Thankyou, mrs d.

Adie always had time for the fans here. He played a part in off field engagement which reaped rewards as the relationship between club/fans hit an all time low. Monkey was a fans' fav here and at Pools, so only logical he should bring that to the table with you..

Unfortunately, what the Trannies are like was very much what we were like at the start of last season. After being comprehensively turned over away to Altrincham and Braintree, alot of us took stock. Something changed. We on a wholesale basis tried to change attitude as show some respect that was due. It has it's charm, division 5, but I didn't want to outstay welcome and I hope you guys don't either..

Maybe you were like it in first season relegated?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
Les Brechin
August 27, 2015, 11:06am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from GasGrim
Thankyou, mrs d.

Adie always had time for the fans here. He played a part in off field engagement which reaped rewards as the relationship between club/fans hit an all time low. Monkey was a fans' fav here and at Pools, so only logical he should bring that to the table with you..

Unfortunately, what the Trannies are like was very much what we were like at the start of last season. After being comprehensively turned over away to Altrincham and Braintree, alot of us took stock. Something changed. We on a wholesale basis tried to change attitude as show some respect that was due. It has it's charm, division 5, but I didn't want to outstay welcome and I hope you guys don't either..

Maybe you were like it in first season relegated?

We already have!  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
TownSNAFU5
August 27, 2015, 12:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,908
Gold Stars: 42
Yes, thanks for Monkhouse.

We did the double over Barnet last season.  Not really difficult for us.  Shame we did not beat many of the lower-league teams.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
Fcukthescunts
August 27, 2015, 1:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Welcome Gasgrim always had a soft spot for you guys since Stuart Campbell days, last year I have to admit I didn't like you guys much at the end of the season  . I hope you catch City soon although they appear to be trying to throw silly money around. Have a good season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 36
mariner83
August 27, 2015, 1:50pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Welcome GG and thanks for your kind words  [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/pirate.gif[/img]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Introduction.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.