Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just my luck..
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 329 Guests

Just my luck..

This thread currently has 1,377 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
May 8, 2015, 10:11pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,386
Gold Stars: 149
Started my Management training programme at work (in taunton) which started on Tuesday. Got chatting about football today and turns out the lad I have to sit next to for the next 4 WEEKS is a Bristol Rovers fan! And funnily enough he's just as cocky as the rest of them, thinking they're already up before we've even played and laughed at the attendance difference (to date). Apart from that there was some good natured banter floating around, especially with the fact we had a Bristol City fan and Bradford fan with us!

So come a week on Monday i really REALLY hope I can turn up to the training 'buzzing my mammaries off' singing loud and proud " WE ARE GOING UP" and rub it in the smug sharp objects face. UTFM
Logged Offline
Private Message
arryarryarry
May 8, 2015, 10:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,033
Gold Stars: 116
If we win, pass him the training manual and say shove that where the GAS comes out.

If we lose ditto.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
moosey_club
May 9, 2015, 10:15am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,274
Gold Stars: 226
Just smack him in the face with a plate of chicken sandwiches and say
" as its a management course i was thinking outside the box and tried to motivate him using the well documented Law's methodology "

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
wembley_double98
May 9, 2015, 12:55pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +154
I called in at Bristol Royal Mail Distribution centre on Tuesday and shouted any Rovers fans to unload my trailer?
The reply was from various workers there....who..who...who...who?
All City fans whom relish the thought of us beating their rivals!
UTM!

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just my luck..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.