Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eastleigh home tickets booked on general sale
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 70 Guests

Eastleigh home tickets booked on general sale

This thread currently has 3,493 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
April 29, 2015, 3:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,269
Gold Stars: 226
Our league average is around 3600 so we would need to double our average gate to sell out in effect, i just dont think the widespread passion exists within the Town anymore to do that. Sorry but i dont.

6000 from the home support would be a very good effort in the present day given that we have managed sub 3000 gates at home this season, and ...the game itself is only a stepping stone, if it was a straight shoot out, winner gets promoted then yes a sell out but it isnt, its a half chance to get a half chance at being promoted.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Garth
April 29, 2015, 6:30pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,930
Gold Stars: 26
There are a lot of supporters who do not enjoy playoffs and show it by watching behind the sofa, me I got my ticket straight away and will be there whatever
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Madeleymariner
April 29, 2015, 6:37pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 50
My old mans a season ticket holder on limited income, so not bothering, as watching it on tv will mean £20 extra in his pocket with cost of travel etc. Perhaps there should of been a cheap offer for season ticket holders for this game as a thanks for laying out the money originally, the club has done deals to get floating fans in before.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
MuddyWaters
April 29, 2015, 6:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,272
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Madeleymariner
My old mans a season ticket holder on limited income, so not bothering, as watching it on tv will mean £20 extra in his pocket with cost of travel etc. Perhaps there should of been a cheap offer for season ticket holders for this game as a thanks for laying out the money originally, the club has done deals to get floating fans in before.

Maybe we should have put on subsidised buses for the away leg which is what Eastleigh's chairman has done for Sunday. I think you've got a really good point - it seems sometimes that GTFC supporters are a little bit taken for granted.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
psgmariner
April 30, 2015, 6:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
We really shouldn't have to put on offers for thereof biggest games of the season.

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eastleigh home tickets booked on general sale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.