1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hagrid
February 22, 2015, 11:46am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
goals are up but not full match highlights! oh boy was that winner good! fans went crazy!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Doctor Sanchez
February 22, 2015, 11:57am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -6
Approval: +638
Gold Stars: 1
I like how Mackreth kept chasing a seemingly "lost cause" to set up the first goal.  Reminded me of Pittman doing the same to set up The Shop against Woking earlier in the season.  

Serial thread killer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
February 22, 2015, 12:13pm
Guest User
Would anyone be generous and kind  enough to lend me the mariners player details seeing as I am a tight?  It will be interesting to see the away end erupt once again as all I can remember seeing is Disley and Pitmans goals seeming to go in slow motion to cross the line. Brilliant day out and I have a feeling we may see a few more of them this season. UTM
Reply: 2 - 3
lobsterpot
February 22, 2015, 12:58pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Ive just watched the goals again and have to say, altho' i didnt realise it at the time due to cheap liquor, little Jack just does fantastic to tee up the 1st and i love both the 2nd and 3rd goals simply as they were typical Barnet long ball! HOOOOFFFF. Away end goes mental and to round it all off just seen the video of Maggers wrapping his 4 foot plastic falice round Hannah's chops

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › goals on official site

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.