1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hagrid
February 8, 2015, 8:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,484
Gold Stars: 536
On forest greens site now, there goals just 3 mistakes from us, toto misses it and magnay clears it straight into there man for the first and disley gifts norwood the second ( wasnt marwood like that commentator RH advised us!!) hannahs chances, credit the keeper for the 1st, good save, has to score the 1 on 1. Looks a dire game but good quality highlights by them
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 8, 2015, 8:14am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,903
Gold Stars: 178
Link mate??

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Les Brechin
February 8, 2015, 8:26am

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,717
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Link mate??

[youtube]dQKxCCLnCvQ[/youtube]

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 8, 2015, 8:35am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,903
Gold Stars: 178
Cheers les.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
arryarryarry
February 8, 2015, 10:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,035
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Hagrid
On forest greens site now, there goals just 3 mistakes from us, toto misses it and magnay clears it straight into there man for the first and disley gifts norwood the second ( wasnt marwood like that commentator RH advised us!!) hannahs chances, credit the keeper for the 1st, good save, has to score the 1 on 1. Looks a dire game but good quality highlights by them

You must have  a better PC than me. for youtube highlights they are some of the poorest I have seen and at times it looked like it was filmed on a hand held camera.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
gtfc82
February 8, 2015, 1:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +616
Quoted from arryarryarry

You must have  a better PC than me. for youtube highlights they are some of the poorest I have seen and at times it looked like it was filmed on a hand held camera.

On my IPad the highlights are so much better than the grainy ones on Mariners Player! The annual charge for those is a total rip off!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Maringer
February 8, 2015, 2:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,628
Gold Stars: 185
Pretty shambolic defending for both of their goals and Hannah's attempts to score with that 1-on-1 were just rubbish. I'd have saved them and I'm a bloody rubbish goalkeeper.

It's errors and misses like those which make us a play-off team at best instead of one pushing for the title.

Let's make sure we secure our place in the play-offs and then hope that we enter them in decent form with few injuries or suspensions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Highlights

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.