This thread currently has 562 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
pseudonym
March 18, 2013, 4:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
It is jokingly said in our workplace that I nurture youngsters on the coach trips.
I can honestly say that the majority of the youngsters that have travelled with us are decent, polite, well behaved and
will help in any way they can. It saddened me to lose Matty Dawson and Richard Broadley so early in their lives from the
travelling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
gymadman
March 18, 2013, 4:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Its a great set up you have mate, both my daughters have traveled with you this season and really enjoyed the trips. Losing the two young lads was a tragic loss felt by many I am sure, but their name is remembered with love and respect by many, sure they will be in a lot of peoples thoughts next weekend . u t m  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Gary Haddock
March 18, 2013, 4:58pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from pseudonym
It is jokingly said in our workplace that I nurture youngsters on the coach trips.
I can honestly say that the majority of the youngsters that have travelled with us are decent, polite, well behaved and
will help in any way they can. It saddened me to lose Matty Dawson and Richard Broadley so early in their lives from the
travelling.

Even me?  

It is sad about Matty and Richard. Never forgotten. Never knew Richard that well but knew Matty and tried to get him to stand with us a few times in the pontoon. Sad to lose such young and descent lads. Have no doubts there will be some tributes paid to them and other fallen Mariners fans at Wembley. R.I.P. guys.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
forza ivano
March 18, 2013, 4:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,301
Gold Stars: 266

thank god it was 'nurturing' and not 'grooming'  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
aaron rattray
March 18, 2013, 6:03pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Am i one of the polite ones?

Serious note it was a shame to lose them both in a matter of months

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
WOZOFGRIMSBY
March 18, 2013, 7:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,083
Gold Stars: 195
Filling Bernard's boots well then

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
BIGChris
March 18, 2013, 7:38pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from pseudonym
will help in any way they can
. It saddened me to lose Matty Dawson and Richard Broadley so early in their lives from the
travelling.

Agree, its the old gits that cause the trouble!!!!

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nurturing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.