2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
OneLove
December 24, 2012, 7:59am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
If all the rumours, speculations regarding ross hannahs fee are true then why the feck aint JF gift wrapping ross hannah up now. Whether its me but I tend to notice after a win Paul Hursts interviews, his expressions seem delighted on MP, but on this occasion a win against the biggest threat to us in the league he seems deflated in the interview and when the mention of ross hannah signing and him saying it looks unlikely, it made me think that there may be issues with fenty and the managers. If we are serious about going up then we need these players on a permanent basis to the end of the season, far too many players are coming and going now and we need that slid squad to go all the way. If I was fenty I would be delving into purchasing rossy and pond and looking at devitt for that wing. Good but a frustrating time for the mariners. Sign them up and stop being a tart!
Logged Offline
Private Message
chaos33
December 24, 2012, 8:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,995
Gold Stars: 362
Surely no need for another thread. Have a look at the board first mate, and then just add your view onto one of the many existing threads.

Do admin merge threads on here?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 12
OneLove
December 24, 2012, 8:10am
Table Wine Drinker
is it a crime to honestly start another a thread?  i dont get your boring point at all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 12
chaos33
December 24, 2012, 8:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,995
Gold Stars: 362
No it's not a crime, but you don't get my point and I'm boring??!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
Super Clive
December 24, 2012, 8:44am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I agree meat, we really need to sign him. Newport are spending big in Jan. There chairman made that very clear on premier sports last week. Come on john were in touching distance ffs.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 12
STB
December 24, 2012, 8:47am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Calm down everyone!!

We'll either sign him or we won't and we'll either go up or we won't.

There are only 4 possible outcomes FFS  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
arryarryarry
December 24, 2012, 9:01am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,019
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from OneLove
If all the rumours, speculations regarding ross hannahs fee are true then why the feck aint JF gift wrapping ross hannah up now. Whether its me but I tend to notice after a win Paul Hursts interviews, his expressions seem delighted on MP, but on this occasion a win against the biggest threat to us in the league he seems deflated in the interview and when the mention of ross hannah signing and him saying it looks unlikely, it made me think that there may be issues with fenty and the managers. If we are serious about going up then we need these players on a permanent basis to the end of the season, far too many players are coming and going now and we need that slid squad to go all the way. If I was fenty I would be delving into purchasing rossy and pond and looking at devitt for that wing. Good but a frustrating time for the mariners. Sign them up and stop being a tart!

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
ginnywings
December 24, 2012, 9:03am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Maybe, just maybe, any decision to sign him or not is nothing to do with JF. If Bradford are asking too much, maybe S&H are not prepared to meet their valuation and think they can do as well or better elsewhere.

Assuming all it takes is a pot of cash from JF to get him, might well be wide of the mark. We may have other targets coming in next week. The duo keep things quiet and just get on with it.

Let's just wait and see what happens when the window opens. The duo know what we need now. They are the ones who have guided us to the top after all with some very good signings and now we are top of the league, that is a persuasive position to attract players.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
cod.gtfc
December 24, 2012, 9:21am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from chaos33
Surely no need for another thread. Have a look at the board first mate, and then just add your view onto one of the many existing threads.

Do admin merge threads on here?

Not sure what they do to be honest

Theres a 4 page thread about Ross Hannah right below this one and an 8 page one with the exact same title as this one on the previous page, so lets just start another thread about exactly the same thing shall we?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
OneLove
December 24, 2012, 9:21am
Table Wine Drinker
yeh its a boring thread to be honest. Im just like many other loyal town fans who get panicy and want the good for the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ross Hannah

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.