2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
NorthLeedsMariner
May 10, 2012, 1:15pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +11
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/spo.....itle-contenders.html

Interesting article on how to turn a second rate premier league outfit into champions.Just takes a mere £930 million. £390 million on wages is pretty amazing stuff.

Town are starting even lower so were looking at close to £1billion to achieve the dream!

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Dan
May 10, 2012, 2:16pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
How much do you think we'd need to 'do a Crawley' and get out of this league and league two? 15 million?

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
biggles9999
May 10, 2012, 2:18pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from Dan
How much do you think we'd need to 'do a Crawley' and get out of this league and league two? 15 million?

Maybe if you add a decimal place in there.

I would very much doubt Crawley have actually spent 15 million on getting promoted twice. I wait with baited breath to be proved wrong mind  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
roundballovalhole
May 10, 2012, 3:23pm
Guest User
Quoted from NorthLeedsMariner
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/spo.....itle-contenders.html

Interesting article on how to turn a second rate premier league outfit into champions.Just takes a mere £930 million. £390 million on wages is pretty amazing stuff.

Town are starting even lower so were looking at close to £1billion to achieve the dream!

I don't give a sh1t about Man City, I don't give a sh1t what it says in The Torygraph!
Goodbye
Reply: 3 - 15
NorfolkImp
May 10, 2012, 4:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Another Man City related thread, I swear you're all becoming obsessed?  

Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
roundballovalhole
May 10, 2012, 4:24pm
Guest User
Quoted from NorfolkImp

I don't detect any deviation from all on here remaining dedicated to GTFC. . . . . That is what football is about to us, supporting a team through thick, thin and thinner. . . . . not glory-hunting, lily-livered premiershit turncoats like you!

Ya racist!

Reply: 5 - 15
NorfolkImp
May 10, 2012, 5:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from 1054

I don't detect any deviation from all on here remaining dedicated to GTFC. . . . . That is what football is about to us, supporting a team through thick, thin and thinner. . . . . not glory-hunting, lily-livered premiershit turncoats like you!

Ya racist!

I'd forgotten what such a nice chap you are bumhole .... btw, have you met Lexo Setterington, you'd get on famously?

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
May 10, 2012, 5:22pm
Guest User
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Another post on a GRIMSBY TOWN forum, I swear you are a codhead, Come on Aryan you know you want to be one of us just admit it  
Reply: 7 - 15
ginnywings
May 10, 2012, 5:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
930 million and they aren't even that good. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and especially Liverpool probably have the poorest teams thay have had in many a year, yet City are looking to scrape over the line on the last day after being let off the hook by an average Man Utd team.

None of our teams looked any good in Europe, despite Chelsea somehow stumbling their way to the final.

City and Utd couldn't even make an impact in the Europa league, never mind the Champions League.

I fully expect City to dominate the domestic game though, once they get that first title in the bag and spend another gazillion quid on anyone they fancy.

What the fook has happened to the beautiful game?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
NorfolkImp
May 10, 2012, 5:46pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
930 million and they aren't even that good. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and especially Liverpool probably have the poorest teams thay have had in many a year, yet City are looking to scrape over the line on the last day after being let off the hook by an average Man Utd team.

None of our teams looked any good in Europe, despite Chelsea somehow stumbling their way to the final.

City and Utd couldn't even make an impact in the Europa league, never mind the Champions League.

I fully expect City to dominate the domestic game though, once they get that first title in the bag and spend another gazillion quid on anyone they fancy.

What the fook has happened to the beautiful game?

From my perspective, its never been more beautiful ginny  

Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Turning Man City Into Champions

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.