Ressies back then

This thread currently has 1,562 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Rich Boy
May 4, 2012, 2:43pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
I missed watching the stiffs last season on a Wednesday afternoon. Looks like they might be back.

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10417~2760110,00.html
Logged Offline
Private Message
cod.gtfc
May 4, 2012, 3:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Then they must be expecting to sign a fair few players again, otherwise we won't have enough for a reserve team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 10
BIGChris
May 4, 2012, 3:02pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Then they must be expecting to sign a fair few players again, otherwise we won't have enough for a reserve team.

I'd expect the siffs to be regularly complemented by a string of trialists in addition to 2nd year YT's
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 10
cleefish
May 4, 2012, 3:56pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6

(iF ITS TRUE TO ME ITS GOOD NEWS)
I always looked forward to following the 2nd string and it also kept them fit and ready to step up if needed and gave some young lads a go there is one young lad been signed under Robbie Stockwell called Cain Winfarra he is very good and in my reckoning will  go all the way and keep his feet firmly on the ground as I know his family and they are behind him and the club 100%.UTMM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 10
80sglory
May 4, 2012, 4:51pm
Guest User
Suprised cos I guessed money could be an issue but good news !  
Reply: 4 - 10
siy2k5
May 4, 2012, 5:11pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from cleefish

(iF ITS TRUE TO ME ITS GOOD NEWS)
I always looked forward to following the 2nd string and it also kept them fit and ready to step up if needed and gave some young lads a go there is one young lad been signed under Robbie Stockwell called Cain Winfarra he is very good and in my reckoning will  go all the way and keep his feet firmly on the ground as I know his family and they are behind him and the club 100%.UTMM.

Are you serious?? I went to school with him if it's the same lad, so he's well past it lmao. Unless he's called his lad the same name, or I'm barking up the wrong tree

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 10
cleefish
May 4, 2012, 5:48pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE DOUBTING ANY BODY
I am pleased for the lhttp://www.thisisgrimsby.co.u.....etail/story.htm.utmm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 10
Super Clive
May 4, 2012, 5:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Check link before boasting ....

NOt working for me but I see it earlier in the get
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 10
May 4, 2012, 5:55pm
Guest User
Anyone think that Rob was drinking heavily when he wrote this piece,it doesn't make sense lol
Duo Depart
By: Rob Sedgwick
Date: 04/05/2012

CHARLIE I'Anson has become the latest player to leave the club after rejecting a deal at Blundell Park. The 18-year-old, described as a "good one" was snubbed by the young centre back, who has prompted him to be given a free transfer.
Reply: 8 - 10
Madeleymariner
May 4, 2012, 7:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,074
Gold Stars: 52
Perhaps if we had a reserve team last season, a couple more of the 2nd year YTs would have got chance to develop properly and thus earned contracts instead just playing in youth leagues.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 10
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ressies back then

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.