Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who do you want to go up?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 60 Guests

Who do you want to go up?

This thread currently has 1,393 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
nelly_gtfc
May 2, 2012, 7:17pm
Guest User
Quoted from mr viv
link for match??

[url=http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/122211/1/watch-york-city-fc-vs-mansfield-town.html]http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/122211/1/watch-york-city-fc-vs-mansfield-town.html[/url]
Reply: 10 - 16
siy2k5
May 2, 2012, 7:17pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
York and Mansfield are nice and local, and I enjoyed the Luton trip aswell, despite dreading it beforehand. Wrexham however is a dump so them for me.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
Paris Mariner
May 2, 2012, 7:47pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from 470
I want Luton to go up, simply because they get 6,000 - 7,000 gates, they're financial resources are the best in the division now Fleetwood have gone up.

Mansfield, York and Wrexham will struggle to keep they're best players, wasn't it stated somewhere if York don't go up and don't get a community stadium they would be in the shite?

There was an article about it on WSC

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 16
upthestripes
May 2, 2012, 8:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Just watching the York v Mansfield game, pretty good. Reminds me of the latter stages of the world cup when England have invariably been knocked out but there's still some good footy to see. Not exactly a brave punt but fancy Mansfield to go up. Anyone except Luton will do, as they're excrement.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
May 2, 2012, 9:10pm
Guest User
Mansfields top scorer has been sent off. (Green)
Reply: 14 - 16
Chris
May 2, 2012, 9:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Wrexham because they finished 2nd by some distance and deserve promotion on that basis.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
80sglory
May 3, 2012, 12:21am
Guest User
York - got to respect their footballing philosophy.

Suprised Luton are top !
If it's cos they're the biggest team, aren't Mansfield looking good financially ?
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who do you want to go up?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.