Stranger in the Park
April 19, 2012, 8:10pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -187
Gold Stars: 7
Like it says on the tin

ALAN POWER from Lincoln -contracts up I believe. He showed our midfielders how it should be done. Battles in the same way as Woods & Elding
Logged Offline
Private Message
TheCurlyMariner12
April 19, 2012, 8:17pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Aswad Thomas at left back, although I know that probably won't happen with the situation with him.
Damien reeves I think I think is worth a punt
Norwood from forest green or meckreth both good wingers
And I think we need a box to box midfielder, I think we need to score more goals from central midfield, as weve only scored 3 this season, disley with 1, church with 1 an thanoj also.
I think that's all we need, 4 or 5 players o add to our squad

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 87
April 19, 2012, 8:37pm
Guest User
I would love to get Reeves. With him our strike force would be the best in the league
Reply: 2 - 87
I believe in Cod
April 19, 2012, 8:41pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Quoted from TheCurlyMariner12
Aswad Thomas at left back, although I know that probably won't happen with the situation with him.
And I think we need a box to box midfielder, I think we need to score more goals from central midfield, as weve only scored 3 this season, disley with 1, church with 1 an thanoj also.

Agree with that, Id like to have a look at Alan Power, from lincoln too

Also the right back from Tamworth, Richard Tait, would be a great signing.

I would love to see Scott Kerr here, I think he would be the perfect addition to our midfield, he just sits infront of the defence and supports the midfield, which would then allow us to play a 4-3-3 with Artus in a creative role, which would be so effective. Although theres no chance of getting him from York

I'm a big fan of Mcglaughlin from York too, a brilliant midfielder at this level and he's in double figures in front of goal too., but again we'd never get him

Adriano moke looks a talent

I've got a feeling that Magno Viera will move to someone like us or York, hasnt played that much for Fleetwood this season and hes a good player at this level

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 87
Harry Haddock
April 19, 2012, 9:03pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
Norwood on the wing and Shaw to replace Hearn

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 87
April 19, 2012, 9:19pm
Guest User
It makes you wonder if Fleetwood will be getting rid of a few and start buying the best players from league 2.
Reply: 5 - 87
connorGTFC
April 19, 2012, 9:22pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +10 / -14
Quoted from TheCurlyMariner12

We have scored 4 mate, tyrone thompson got one
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 87
Tommy
April 19, 2012, 9:25pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
LM Norwood
RM Mackreth
CM Klukowski
LB Thomas
ST ????

Including a striker I'd be happy with just that, providing there's no unexpected outgoings this summer.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 87
Guest User
I hope we are looking at Magno Viera. He has been out of favour at Fleetwood this year but has still scored 5 goals in 10 starts. He also scored 20 plus goals last season and his contract runs out in the summer.
Reply: 8 - 87
TheCurlyMariner12

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Quoted from connorGTFC

We have scored 4 mate, tyrone thompson got one

But he's not a town player anymore is he? If your counting that it's actually 5 because wright scored? But I'm talking ahoy the players still at the club, so don't try and be clever.

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 87
9 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › WHO WOULD YOU SIGN FOR NEXT SEASON

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.