Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › sack the managers!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 87 Guests

sack the managers!

This thread currently has 2,618 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Citymariner
March 31, 2012, 5:38pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
Quoted from immariner
Stop feeding the troll!

Nice sig Im!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 10 - 29
MarinersOnTheUp
March 31, 2012, 5:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +22 / -2
Approval: +484
Quoted from 2578
This team is not good enough by far people got carried away when we was on a run beating all the shite teams, the proof is in the pudding we have only beat 1 of the top 9 teams and that was a lucky win against southport who totally dominated us. flipping shite for the money and support they' ve had of fenty

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 29
realityman
March 31, 2012, 5:47pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
not one season but also the back end of last season. can't you take the truth. at the beginning of the season i predicted all this. why can,t you except i have a superior take on things, much more than you lot who know absolutly nothing. all you do is cry out about more time. the club have had fenty for over ten years, how much more time do you want ! are you all just a load of scared little fools with no other life, who are so afraid of losing your precious little club. let me tell you something, you have already lost it to incompedence and the sad this is that you don't even realise it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 29
Super Clive
March 31, 2012, 5:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Quoted from realityman
??????????????????

Shut up you melon..... Have a word.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 29
Bullitt
March 31, 2012, 5:52pm
Guest User
Over-reaction of the year 2012.
Reply: 14 - 29
DarlingtonFC1883
March 31, 2012, 5:59pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from realityman
i was joking a bit and trying to get a thread going but i think we really need a couple of quality players in the close season. midfield playmaker and a really good left winger. i would sell hearn if we could have the money for strengthening but i doubt that HE would let us have it. to get promoted we need more quality, just like crawley and fleetwood. without that its more years down here.

Midfield playmaker?

Marc Bridge Wilkinson will most likely be released in the summer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 29
Super Clive
March 31, 2012, 6:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Quoted from DarlingtonFC1883

Midfield playmaker?

Marc Bridge Wilkinson will most likely be released in the summer.

Past it... Not what I'm looking for as a fan.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 29
March 31, 2012, 6:08pm
Guest User
Quoted from MarinersOnTheUp

Feck off you twit.

Be here longer than u muppet, is that the best post you intelligence will allow  
Reply: 17 - 29
woodi147
March 31, 2012, 6:12pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +29
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from realityman
not one season but also the back end of last season. can't you take the truth. at the beginning of the season i predicted all this. why can,t you except i have a superior take on things, much more than you lot who know absolutly nothing. all you do is cry out about more time. the club have had fenty for over ten years, how much more time do you want ! are you all just a load of scared little fools with no other life, who are so afraid of losing your precious little club. let me tell you something, you have already lost it to incompedence and the sad this is that you don't even realise it.

Get back under the stone scumbag

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 29
DarlingtonFC1883
March 31, 2012, 6:13pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from Super Clive

Past it... Not what I'm looking for as a fan.

No, he isn't.

Before his injury, Marc was top of our assist charts despite suffering a hernia injury in pre season and not being fully match fit for the start of the season.

You don't have to be a work horse to play behind the strikers either. He has certainly not lost his range of passing or creativity.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › sack the managers!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.