Town v Wolves 1939

This thread currently has 883 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DaveWSwaby
March 30, 2012, 6:23pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Members might be interested to know that I am selling Town's 1939 FA Cup semi final programme played at Old Trafford on E-bay. I sell quite a lot of Grimsby Town collectables so if anyone is interested please have a look at my site on Ebay A1books&bygones.
Up the Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Paris Mariner
March 30, 2012, 6:43pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
£200?!

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 2
DaveWSwaby
April 1, 2012, 1:44pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Just added a number of autographed Town programmes (including Jackie Bestall when he was Blackburn manager) and some Wartime League North programmes. have a look if you are interested Ebay - A1books&bygones.
DaveWSwaby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town v Wolves 1939

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.