Googlebot and 61 Guests

100s Club and Buckley Night Update

This thread currently has 1,507 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 12:01am
Guest User
Quoted from 3581

You can intercourse right off you sad little sharp object im sick of reading your complete drivel just intercourse off you cockney male masturbator

That is you. .   a toon fan begging a lift?  you were identified as a complete billshitter the other day. . . you say you have a gtfc season ticket then that you have been to 6 games. . . the best bit was when you got found out, you said you shared the account with someone elde
Reply: 10 - 15
Simariner
March 31, 2012, 1:12am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.46
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
Bloody hell. What has this world come to.
Keyboard warriors at best!!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 11 - 15
GTFC28
March 31, 2012, 1:25am
Guest User
Quoted from 1054

That is you. .   a toon fan begging a lift?  you were identified as a complete billshitter the other day. . . you say you have a gtfc season ticket then that you have been to 6 games. . . the best bit was when you got found out, you said you shared the account with someone elde

Cockney illegitimate
Reply: 12 - 15
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 7:45am
Guest User
Quoted from 3581

Cockney illegitimate

Bu11shitter!
Reply: 13 - 15
Harlem mariner
March 31, 2012, 7:52am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Quoted from 1054
Getting so wound up because someone posts. . . that's a big 10-4? . . .   I think that makes you a fu(ktard!

Nothing to do with that particular post, i just think you are a cuunt.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 8:27am
Guest User
Quoted from Harlem mariner

Nothing to do with that particular post, i just think you are a cuunt.  

I have no idea who you are. . . you are irrelevant to me and my life. . . you might be a cuunt for all i care. . . but i don't because nothing you say matters to me or will ever matter to me. . . you're nowt lad,zilch, feck all, jack sh1t. . . nothing. . . Mmmmmmk?
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 100s Club and Buckley Night Update

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.