March 30, 2012, 12:03pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,197
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from whitty
after recent interaction on this forum i have come to the conclusion that most of the individuals that contribute are here for a bit of needle and an argument and cannot get involved in a debate without being offensive or offering a valid come back to a reasonable comment. i dont know the person behind the facebook remarks. i,m well aware that i can block them. (thanks for that brilliant peice of information)and for anyboddy to make light of the remarks is frankly not worth giving the time of day too. so thankyou and good night. this forum is not for me

Ha ha if only it was that easy with all of them  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 20
GodHelpUs
March 30, 2012, 12:12pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from grimps

Ha ha if only it was that easy with all of them  

It probably is for you...it comes naturally.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 20
pontoonlew
March 30, 2012, 12:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Quoted from flash1

So why start the thread in the 1st place?why not wait untill all details from what did or did not happen before trying to start a debate?Some people like to get all the details and finding out the truth before starting a witchhunt thread!This will probably the same debate that we,,ll see when prior to john terry has his day in court!

So a Town fan is charged with racial abuse and you expect NOBODY to mention it as if it's some sort of hoodoo? I really cannot see the point that you've made twice now. How was it a witch hunt thread, what did I say to make it so? It was a post simply saying 'a woman has been charged with the racial abuse against Braintree', so when it's in the Telegraph eventually (because they're about 2 days behind) is that a witch hunt too? Had I not made it and it had been in the paper, do we still not mention it just incase? Be real.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 20
whitty
March 30, 2012, 12:27pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
i belive there is a seperate thread relating to the ladies alleged racial comments. this thread is about the comments on facebook in relation to the yorkshire ripper. #just saying  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 20
Les Brechin
March 30, 2012, 12:31pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,731
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from pontoonlew

So a Town fan is charged with racial abuse and you expect NOBODY to mention it as if it's some sort of hoodoo? I really cannot see the point that you've made twice now. How was it a witch hunt thread, what did I say to make it so? It was a post simply saying 'a woman has been charged with the racial abuse against Braintree', so when it's in the Telegraph eventually (because they're about 2 days behind) is that a witch hunt too? Had I not made it and it had been in the paper, do we still not mention it just incase? Be real.

It's in today paper. A small piece at the top corner of Page 3.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 20
flash1
March 30, 2012, 12:33pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from pontoonlew

Yes your probably right it might eventually end up in the telegraph,but that will be "if"she,s found guilty?if innocent i doubt very much it,ll be in the GET<and i doubt people on here will opoligise for making claims she,s guilty!I make no quarms with the final judgement made when its been investigated properly and the truth comes out in court untill then like i said earlier!innocent untill proven guilty!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 20
foreverloyal72
March 30, 2012, 12:38pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
[quote=618]

[/quote.  It says ALLEGED she has not been found GUILTY yet ...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 20
Les Brechin
March 30, 2012, 12:46pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,731
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from foreverloyal72
Quoted from Les Brechin

It says ALLEGED she has not been found GUILTY yet ...

Yes, I know that. I was just pointing out to Lew that it has now been mentioned in our local paper.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 20
pontoonlew
March 30, 2012, 12:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Quoted from flash1

Yes your probably right it might eventually end up in the telegraph,but that will be "if"she,s found guilty?if innocent i doubt very much it,ll be in the GET<and i doubt people on here will opoligise for making claims she,s guilty!I make no quarms with the final judgement made when its been investigated properly and the truth comes out in court untill then like i said earlier!innocent untill proven guilty!

So news isn't reported until they have been found guilty, do you live in a cave!? John Terry hasn't been found guilty, doesn't stop people talking about it does it? Where in my opening post in the thread did I mention anything about her being guilty, in fact where do most people. The most idiotic posts on the thread have been the people justifying what she is alleged to have said.

The topic of conversation is that she's been charged, we are quite welcome to discuss that fact because it's a serious incident involving our club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 20
Alfie
March 30, 2012, 2:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Is she intending to watch Football Focus or Gillette Soccer Saturday tomorrow?

Assume GSS because of Messrs Crook & Palmer?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › facebook comments

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.