Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › TEVEZ TO G.T.F.C. POSSSIBLE ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 74 Guests

TEVEZ TO G.T.F.C. POSSSIBLE ?

This thread currently has 2,259 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
newfootballer
February 15, 2012, 10:13am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
Just to brings things down to earth especially with the news that Rangers are sinking which is a great tragedy.

My first club which I will always have a spot for Man City must be losing the plot regarding the news that Carlos Tevez is coming back to Manchester to once again play for the team that he loves
(well if you believe that I was a centre forward who scored goals for fun
)

Tevez has already been fined a huge sum of money reputed to be in the figures of £10,mill for all his crazy activities, and now he is crawling back to Manchester begging for a game with the league leaders.

I certainly if I was a player at Man City would not welcome him back at all, for the way he has slagged the club and some of the players but the worst remarks he has made have been about the Manager Robertu Mancini.

Some of things he has said about Mancini have been very damaging to him personally, if I was Mancini I would ring Grimsby Town and let us have him for a month just to realise what football is all about.

Could you imagine Tevez dealing with Scott on the touchline shouting at him to get in the game and to chase back and get some tackles in.

I wonder if John Fenty could just ring Man City up to see if Town could have Tevez just for a month to get him fit once again.
Just a thought.
NEWFOOTBALLER
Logged Offline
Private Message
Les Brechin
February 15, 2012, 10:29am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
He wouldn't get in the team Dave. Can't see him coming here just to be 5th choice striker.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 15, 2012, 11:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,079
Gold Stars: 195
CHDAJATL?????

pmsl

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
Marinerz93
February 15, 2012, 11:54am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Why would we want someone to come here and disrupt our team spirit, Tevez and players like him are the reason why football has gone down the pan in the last 10 years.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
Ipswin
February 15, 2012, 11:55am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Scott on the touchline? I don't think so somehow

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
cmackenzie4
February 15, 2012, 12:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from Marinerz93
Why would we want someone to come here and disrupt our team spirit, Tevez and players like him are the reason why football has gone down the pan in the last 10 years.

Bang On Marinerz.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
wigworld
February 15, 2012, 12:57pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
CHDAJATL?????

pmsl

You beat me to it!

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 23
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 15, 2012, 1:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
always quick off the mark wigster. just ask the mrs!

Rose is on fire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
Grimsby2012
February 15, 2012, 2:05pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,464
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
always quick off the mark wigster. just ask the mrs!

She sed the same thing about me.... lol just joking m8

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
pontoonlew
February 15, 2012, 4:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Is this serious?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
supertown
February 15, 2012, 4:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,483
Gold Stars: 53
why have you posted this shite Dave
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 23
Bullitt
February 15, 2012, 4:25pm
Guest User
Someone hasn't had their medication today...
Reply: 11 - 23
Dan
February 15, 2012, 4:34pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
It wouldn't hurt top level players to wind up their days at lower league clubs. Of course, they don't need to financially nowadays, but you'd think those who have worked their way up the leagues would take a glance back every now and then. I'm surprised more don't take on a club from a lower level, be it ownership or playing. Afterall, not every player has to go in to management when they retire, ownership must be attractive to some degree...

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 23
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 15, 2012, 4:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Dan
It wouldn't hurt top level players to wind up their days at lower league clubs. Of course, they don't need to financially nowadays, but you'd think those who have worked their way up the leagues would take a glance back every now and then. I'm surprised more don't take on a club from a lower level, be it ownership or playing. Afterall, not every player has to go in to management when they retire, ownership must be attractive to some degree...

loved seeing gary birtles at tome all those years ago. and seeing gazza grace blundell park (though not quite this low level) was a pleasure

Rose is on fire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 23
newfootballer
February 15, 2012, 4:53pm

Snakebite drinker
Quoted from supertown
why have you posted this shite Dave

So when some of the great ex England players came to play at Grimsby Towns Blundell Park in the seventies and eighties you never went as just a matter of interest.

I am very proud indeed to have played against some of the greats of Football ie Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles  to name a few.

Yes I do not think there is a cat in hells chance of Tevez joining Grimsby on loan because he has got more money than sense, in our day we wanted to play every Saturday, Tevez has been away for over a month and it is only now that he wants to get playing again

By the way it did Gazza no harm when he came to Grimsby with Burnley, Gazza actually clapped the Pontoon end because of their support for Town.

I am just pointing out how the world of football has changed enormously in just say the last ten years.

The post was to outline the change in our beloved football, and what I think is tragic is that we are starting to see a few big clubs go to the wall financialy.

I do believe the writing is on the wall Rangers is just the start to me.
NEWFOOTBALLER

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 23
supertown
February 15, 2012, 5:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,483
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from newfootballer

So when some of the great ex England players came to play at Grimsby Towns Blundell Park in the seventies and eighties you never went as just a matter of interest.

I am very proud indeed to have played against some of the greats of Football ie Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles  to name a few.

Yes I do not think there is a cat in hells chance of Tevez joining Grimsby on loan because he has got more money than sense, in our day we wanted to play every Saturday, Tevez has been away for over a month and it is only now that he wants to get playing again

By the way it did Gazza no harm when he came to Grimsby with Burnley, Gazza actually clapped the Pontoon end because of their support for Town.

I am just pointing out how the world of football has changed enormously in just say the last ten years.

The post was to outline the change in our beloved football, and what I think is tragic is that we are starting to see a few big clubs go to the wall financialy.

I do believe the writing is on the wall Rangers is just the start to me.
NEWFOOTBALLER

to answer your question, yes I did go. I have alway gone and always will but what has that got to do with  the idiot known as Tevez. He is an embarrassment to himself and to Man city and a joke. He can get away with refusing to play for one of the richest teams in the world so why could it even go through your head to start a thread about him playing for town. Man city cannot get him to do anything that they want him to do.

I didnt read your post as anything to do with the world of football changing or about Rangers. I read it as drivvel about Tevez!  I think sometimes what YOU are thinking and what you write dont always come across as you intend.

Sorry if I was harsh but I think the initial post is shite and pointless.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 23
Madeleymariner
February 15, 2012, 6:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,074
Gold Stars: 52
I assumed it was just tongue in cheek comment, pointing out the fact that people like Tevez have become so removed from the real world..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 23
newfootballer
February 15, 2012, 6:51pm

Snakebite drinker
Quoted from Madeleymariner
I assumed it was just tongue in cheek comment, pointing out the fact that people like Tevez have become so removed from the real world..

Exactly that was what the post was all about.
NEWFOOTBALLER

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 23
Garth
February 15, 2012, 6:57pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from supertown

to answer your question, yes I did go. I have alway gone and always will but what has that got to do with  the idiot known as Tevez. He is an embarrassment to himself and to Man city and a joke. He can get away with refusing to play for one of the richest teams in the world so why could it even go through your head to start a thread about him playing for town. Man city cannot get him to do anything that they want him to do.

I didnt read your post as anything to do with the world of football changing or about Rangers. I read it as drivvel about Tevez!  I think sometimes what YOU are thinking and what you write dont always come across as you intend.

Sorry if I was harsh but I think the initial post is shite and pointless.

Jeeze lighten up mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 23
tashee69
February 15, 2012, 8:46pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Wouldn't want him......he's too small Dave  

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 23
NorfolkImp
February 16, 2012, 2:48pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
In Mancini we trust .... I just hope he knows what he's doing, and that his return doesn't completely ruin everything and hand the title to those odious Rag feckers  

Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
LeightonMariner
February 16, 2012, 2:55pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from NorfolkImp
In Mancini we trust .... I just hope he knows what he's doing, and that his return doesn't completely ruin everything and hand the title to those odious Rag feckers  

Ah Mr Imp, thank fook you've returned.  Could you do me a favour and stay online, ....... Only roundovalbo11acks appears to have leeched on to me in your absence.

Eternally grateful and all that

When in doubt, start a conspiracy theory  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Garth
February 16, 2012, 3:08pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Possibility!  one bad expensive apple in the barrel and all that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 16, 2012, 3:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from newfootballer

i think it was actually the fact that when we started singing "you fat bas tard" he turned round and rubbed his belly. then the WHOLE of the pontoon as one sung "one paul gascoigne"

your right though, was amazing seeing him play at BP. yeah, weve had some big names. though shearer let himself down by head-butting whittle's elbow, linekar was good to see play too.

Rose is on fire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › TEVEZ TO G.T.F.C. POSSSIBLE ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.