2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Youngy
January 3, 2012, 8:34am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 9
Don't know if this has been posted already but Hornchurch will be £10 adults and £1 children with full paying adults. Whilst I know full well we won't have the same level of crowd that we did for Lincoln, it would be nice if we could get a healthy crowd knowing it's cut price and help boost a run with a potential Wembley trip in sight
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
January 3, 2012, 8:52am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Wembley pfffttttttt yeah in the play offs  

I can see 3000 there with 200 away fans  which is good although If we lose a few games before am sure the gates will be back to 2500 odd with he fickle lot that we have although money will also be a problem for some.

Lets back the boys win lose or draw, we are turning the corner the players are finally finding that confidence that wins breed and will the fan power we have that doubles the confidence when we are all singing we will have a bad day sooner rather than later every team does but we are on a great run at the moment I don't see us losing unless we get complacent, keep the spirit and confidence we can go along way in any match league cups the lot.

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
siy2k5
January 3, 2012, 10:40am
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from Super Clive
Wembley pfffttttttt yeah in the play offs  

I can see 3000 there with 200 away fans  which is good although If we lose a few games before am sure the gates will be back to 2500 odd with he fickle lot that we have although money will also be a problem for some.

Lets back the boys win lose or draw, we are turning the corner the players are finally finding that confidence that wins breed and will the fan power we have that doubles the confidence when we are all singing we will have a bad day sooner rather than later every team does but we are on a great run at the moment I don't see us losing unless we get complacent, keep the spirit and confidence we can go along way in any match league cups the lot.

UTM

Have you been to the Aaron school of (not using) full stops?

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
January 3, 2012, 12:06pm
Guest User
Quoted from siy2k5

Have you been to the Aaron school of (not using) full stops?

Give Aaron some credit he is only in Year 4  
Reply: 3 - 14
Super Clive
January 3, 2012, 12:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
skool hu needs skool wen we av de sprintanet at me dispsill ¿¿¿¿
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
ross1cod
January 3, 2012, 12:33pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: -1
good result against alfreton,should see a 2500+ crowd for this one. Nice to see discounted ticket prices, maybe should have kept them at a 5er for this round. We must set out to get as far as we can in this comp, if we get lucky with home ties, its all cash in the bank.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
Paris Mariner
January 3, 2012, 1:53pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
I'd be surprised if more than 2000 make it unless there is some sort of mega deal fro free/cheap tickets.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 14
ticker_1610
January 3, 2012, 2:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
A tenner is a fair price given our matchday overheads, n a quid for a kid is excellent!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
Garth
January 3, 2012, 3:10pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from ticker_1610
A tenner is a fair price given our matchday overheads, n a quid for a kid is excellent!

WHS Its a good deal, don`t get greedy cost have to be maintained whatever the opposition
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
Rich Boy
January 3, 2012, 4:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
In other news  . . . .[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I2M7aUAmq68/TdnP29J9tzI/AAAAAAAAAYU/dGHJITNHmG0/s1600/titanic-1f07vrw.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hornchurch @ Home

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.