3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
prestonmariner
January 1, 2012, 10:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +250
Gold Stars: 3
I dont know if anybody else saw, but at the end of the game, when applauding the crowd (great crowd) Anthony Elding looked so happy to of won, he was completely ecstatic.
I love to see players care, and at the end, alot (if not all) of the team looked thrilled.
Its a great sign for the club. and i think its been a while since there has been this much passion at the club.

UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Bullitt
January 1, 2012, 10:33pm
Guest User
It was great that he cupped his ears to the Imp fans too on more than one occasion, wish he would of run up the pitch to celebrate his penalty Adebayor style just to rub it in
Reply: 1 - 24
upthestripes
January 1, 2012, 10:35pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from prestonmariner
I dont know if anybody else saw, but at the end of the game, when applauding the crowd (great crowd) Anthony Elding looked so happy to of won, he was completely ecstatic.
I love to see players care, and at the end, alot (if not all) of the team looked thrilled.
Its a great sign for the club. and i think its been a while since there has been this much passion at the club.

UTM

And on top of everything else it keeps players like Townsend wanting to stick around.
Didn't work for Antwi mind

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
prestonmariner
January 1, 2012, 10:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 2075
It was great that he cupped his ears to the Imp fans too on more than one occasion, wish he would of run up the pitch to celebrate his penalty Adebayor style just to rub it in

I think he considered it, but todays 3 goal celebrations where quite good, aided by the weather of course!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 24
Citymariner
January 1, 2012, 10:36pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
He has  certainly won the fans back after his "fuck you' statement to the pontoon.

Good on him!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
prestonmariner
January 1, 2012, 10:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

And on top of everything else it keeps players like Townsend wanting to stick around.
Didn't work for Antwi mind

ye every player looks like they cant wait for the next game, and want to play for us. which is so refreshing to see. Its a shame for me, living in Preston, that i wont be able to get to any more games at BP this season, just away games.  The next game i can make is away at Barrow (if Transpennine done intercourse me over) and i cant wait!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
Tommy
January 1, 2012, 10:41pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
For anyone on twitter, search for tweets with #eldingfacts for a good laugh. Town hero in the making. How many goals is he on for the season now?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 24
mariner91
January 1, 2012, 10:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,836
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Tommy
For anyone on twitter, search for tweets with #eldingfacts for a good laugh. Town hero in the making. How many goals is he on for the season now?

9 I think.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
upthestripes
January 1, 2012, 10:44pm

Vodka Drinker
10 in all comps I think

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 24
upthestripes
January 1, 2012, 10:44pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

9 I think.

Oh, maybe 9 then

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Elding at the end of the game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.