6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
gtfc98
January 1, 2012, 10:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
has anyone watched this clowns post match interview!? Apparently our "long ball style is, hmmm, interesting", and the first goal was "definitely offside, the lino must have had concussion not to see it". Watch the flipping replay before you make comments like that! What a tosser.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
January 1, 2012, 10:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
A moron who appears to have no idea how on admit defeat or manage a team...little or improvement since he took over and no signs of it either...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 53
mariner91
January 1, 2012, 10:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,835
Gold Stars: 264
The guy is clearly a turd. Instead of blaming the linesman he should blame himself for signing that number 4 who clearly kept Hearn onside. And we're obviously not a long ball team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 53
upthestripes
January 1, 2012, 10:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Yes, if you want a good laugh I can recommend that video.
Btw, they have all the goals on their site, for anyone who's interested.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 53
blasty
January 1, 2012, 10:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +227
Linesman!!!!!!  

I got him a treat with that one in the first half  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 53
gtfc98
January 1, 2012, 10:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
He's got a point with the penalty, he didn't lift his arm away from his body so not a pen for me. But the rest is just complete balderdash. He also forgets to mention how Sinclair cheated to get Panther sent off. I hate those gimp twits.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 53
upthestripes
January 1, 2012, 10:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from gtfc98
He's got a point with the penalty, he didn't lift his arm away from his body so not a pen for me. But the rest is just complete balderdash. He also forgets to mention how Sinclair cheated to get Panther sent off. I hate those gimp twits.

Well then you can take some solace from the fact we beat them, twice, soundly! Actually, 3 times! Keep hearing 'the double' bu this for me was the treble

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 53
ticker_1610
January 1, 2012, 10:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
So five goals against and 2 for in a local derby over two games, doesn't reflect the better team over the last week, holdsworth your a bitter prat! Our first goal was started by panther in our own half and the ball played forward. The second by our lb overlapping our midfielder n beating their man before delivering a text book cross on his weak foot, followed by a text book header back across goal. Yeah long ball not well worked. Yeah we went long at times but other times played good flowing footy that they couldn't match or handle!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 53
ticker_1610
January 1, 2012, 10:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
To be honest Lincoln looked a better side in the pre season game. Apart from their two goals how often did they cause McKeown problems over two games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 53
mariner91
January 1, 2012, 10:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
McKeown made a half decent save from range just before their goal otherwise he wasn't troubled at all. Pass it around all you like but the better football teams are the one's who create chances and look dangerous, we look dangerous and create plenty of openings. They do not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 53
gtfc98
January 1, 2012, 10:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
To say how much they adore Big Keef (I'm not saying for one minute that they shouldn't) its a bit rich turning their nose up at long ball sides! I wouldn't call us that anyway, we play nice football mixed in with long ball when its needed. There'd be plenty of rumblings of discontent if we were a long ball side, ie when we were top of the league under slade. P.S. That centre half they've signed from Telford was absolutely woeful!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 53
HarryTheHaddock
January 1, 2012, 10:46pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
I was just going to post about this. I couldn't contain my laughter. How many aimless punts forward did they do? I lost count. Our play is often direct, but it's definitely not long ball. And holdsworth seems to confuse a long ball with a cross with our first goal.
What a total pillock and an awful sore loser!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 53
Marinerz93
January 1, 2012, 10:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
This Holdsworth is being biased for a reason, Linscum are in the doo doo and he's trying to sugar coat a defeat x2  bitter rivals.  Out fought, out sung and they have half the support we do.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 53
BMXBandit
January 1, 2012, 11:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from gtfc98

where the hell was you sat?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 53
biggles9999
January 1, 2012, 11:50pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from blasty
Linesman!!!!!!  

I got him a treat with that one in the first half  

Knew it!

Thought you said you wouldnt put this on here       
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 53
Mariner Ronnie
January 1, 2012, 11:51pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
holdsworth is another very sore loser like evans i see

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 53
blasty
January 2, 2012, 1:07am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from biggles9999

Knew it!

Thought you said you wouldnt put this on here       

Well you know I hate to dissapoint... lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 2:13am
Guest User
Quoted from gtfc98
Watch the flipping replay before you make comments like that! What a tosser.

FACT is the replay is inconclusive tosser.

I thought it was offside at the time.
Watched it a few times on Lincoln's site and guess it most probably still is.

http://www.redimps.co.uk/artic.....40~2562841~1,00.html

You can't see positions of the players when the ball is played but what you can say is:

1) The central defender and Hearn are moving towards goal.
2) Freeze the video, Hearn is half a yard away from the six yard box and the defender is much further away. (you look at the lines, not  just horiziontally across the screen !)

Add the 2 together what do you get ?

Unless Hearn is moving forwards much quicker than the defender when the ball is played it's most probably offside.

Harsh penalty too - clearly handball but arguably had no time to get out the way - in my book that aint a foul unless it stops a goalscoring opportunity or a goal.

Whilst we probably would have won anyway, we got the rub of the green and we'll take it.
Reply: 17 - 53
LH
January 2, 2012, 2:17am

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,611
Gold Stars: 177
Are you even a Town fan? Serious question.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 2:25am
Guest User
You mean because I won't lie for the sake of it or cos I'm not a Lincoln "hater" ?
Yes !  (been one for 20+ years)

Delude yourself if you want, I'm living in the real world.
Reply: 19 - 53
LH
January 2, 2012, 2:34am

Can we not just win without the analysis?
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 53
blasty
January 2, 2012, 2:39am
Table Wine Drinker
people cant fart without 80's analysing it, so theres no chance of a game of football passing by without the in depth dissection of it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 53
ClarkeyUTM
January 2, 2012, 2:49am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / -1
When the ball was first played Hearn could well have been level or even in front of their defenders, one of which went for the ball, missed and it went straight through to Hearn to hammer home. Easily looked onside.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 53
LH
January 2, 2012, 2:54am

From my seat in the Ponny I thought he looked offside, I checked the lino first and cheered after. The handball i completely missed because I was biting into my PonnyBurger. Who actually cares? 9 from 9, on the up.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 3:08am
Guest User
Quoted from blasty
people cant fart without 80's analysing it, so theres no chance of a game of football passing by without the in depth dissection of it!

Don't hear you saying that when I'm giving objective comments which are positive.

I make no apology for giving an honest opinion.
One day fans might ultimately find being objective or critical can actually help to identify problems. (obviously not in this case)

Why do I try to be objective ?
Because the rose tinted specs brigade have tried to delude us for too far long over the years and we've gone down the shitter partly because of it by accepting failure too easily IMO.

If that makes me viewed as a "bad fan" or unpopular then tough titty - it's MY club too so with all due respect to anyone who might be unintentionally helping to hold it back by pretending we're Real Madrid when we're not, kiss my @rse !  
Reply: 24 - 53
LH
January 2, 2012, 3:16am

We beat our local rivals 3-1 to put us into the top half and points away from the play off places and you're actively seeking negative points for us to work on?

Honestly don't know who's sadder at this of night. Me, trying to counter your points. Or you for posting them in the first place.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 4:57am
Guest User
I'm very pleased about today but I refer you to Scott himself...

Said:

- Leaves local rivalry to the fans (Yes I'm a fan but local rivalry isn't top of my list, improvement and promotion is !)
- We (Him and hurst) haven't achieved anything yet (quite right but we might)
- There's more room for improvement.
- something about "keeping feet on the ground".

That's exactly how I feel, so what do you object to ?

Put it this way, do you think the players are always frowning whenever the managers point out "negatives" ? (intercourse sake it's only an "offside" debate )

I'll be positive when I think it's helpful but I'm not joining in with any complete BS or masterbating myself silly just yet - we're not out of the woods financially so the sooner the team plays like title contenders the better for everyone.

Hey, I never said anyone couldn't enjoy a great derby victory !  

But take it or leave it, I'm not pretending the moon is purple or acting like we've won the FACup either.
Reply: 26 - 53
Marinerz93
January 2, 2012, 11:13am

Barley Wine Drinker
80sglory,

the video isn't as good as the MK1 eye ball, as the ball is crossed Hearn is stood at least 2 yards on side, even the Lincoln fans after watching the video agree.  I notice you haven't mentioned the stone wall penalty we should have had in the first half nor the constant clipping of heels, going into the back of our players or even the shirt tugging to stop us getting past them.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 53
Havelock the Dane
January 2, 2012, 11:18am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Onside, blatant penalty, better team, three points.

There.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 53
Neilo83
January 2, 2012, 11:21am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Marinerz93
80sglory,

the video isn't as good as the MK1 eye ball, as the ball is crossed Hearn is stood at least 2 yards on side, even the Lincoln fans after watching the video agree.  I notice you haven't mentioned the stone wall penalty we should have had in the first half nor the constant clipping of heels, going into the back of our players or even the shirt tugging to stop us getting past them.

The clipping heels and shirt tugging happens in every game and is part of the game, so a bit daft to mention them, sounds like clutching at straws, I do agree that the penalty incident should of been a penalty though!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 53
Perkins
January 2, 2012, 11:27am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Whats the point of arguing and anylysing about it. The Ref gave the goal. End of.... Though of course i would have probably joined the debate if it had happenned at the other end.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 53
Marinerz93
January 2, 2012, 11:28am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Neilo83

The clipping heels and shirt tugging happens in every game and is part of the game, so a bit daft to mention them, sounds like clutching at straws, I do agree that the penalty incident should of been a penalty though!

I know it happens in every game but in the game against Lincoln when Hearn was in line with their players they were trying to get in his shorts so there is no way he would be in an off side position.  If he stood off them by a yard or so he got room which is the point I was trying to make to 80's.  It also led to the clash with Manny with the same player doing it and getting away with time after time, the ref was weak, proven by not giving that first half penalty.

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 53
ticker_1610
January 2, 2012, 11:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Holdsworth is so bitter his mam thought she'd given birth to a 'Lemon', n after yesterday's imps performance she did n he's producing the same character in his team!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 53
Marinerz93
January 2, 2012, 11:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ticker_1610
Holdsworth is so bitter his mam thought she'd given birth to a 'Lemon', n after yesterday's imps performance she did n he's producing the same character in his team!!

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 53
Madeleymariner
January 2, 2012, 12:00pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,074
Gold Stars: 52
Trying to be Objective.
First half penalty claim re Townsend was definately an excellently timed tackle, Alan Hanson would have been having orgasms about it.
Hearns goal, first thing I did was look to the linesman as he looked a mile off, but then I only saw him a second before he actually received the ball. Im sure video will prove one way or another.
Did not see the handball so cant comment.
Panthers sending off was a joke, first their player shoves him (thought that needed a yellow card). Then a couple of minutes later he lays the ball off, goes to run on gets pulled back, he swings their player around to get out of the bear hug, is then pulled to the floor tries to get up finally gets away then is chased and grabbed hold of by their player again 10 yards further on. The linesman who obviously saw more than the ref (who missed it all) should never be let near a professional game again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 53
January 2, 2012, 12:51pm
Guest User
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Trying to be Objective.
First half penalty claim re Townsend was definately an excellently timed tackle, Alan Hanson would have been having orgasms about it.
Hearns goal, first thing I did was look to the linesman as he looked a mile off, but then I only saw him a second before he actually received the ball. Im sure video will prove one way or another.
Did not see the handball so cant comment.
Panthers sending off was a joke, first their player shoves him (thought that needed a yellow card). Then a couple of minutes later he lays the ball off, goes to run on gets pulled back, he swings their player around to get out of the bear hug, is then pulled to the floor tries to get up finally gets away then is chased and grabbed hold of by their player again 10 yards further on. The linesman who obviously saw more than the ref (who missed it all) should never be let near a professional game again.

Trying to agree with you on that one after all he was the same Assistant that never gave Hearn offside ... so now what would your view be  

Reply: 35 - 53
RoboCod
January 2, 2012, 1:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Has everyone forgotten the last time we played them at BP ? Watts' kicking away of Tommy Wrights leg as he was about to swivel it in for an easy poachers goal (Yes even Tommy Wrong could not miss), the 2 other blatant handballs inc the injury time one that rolled up the entire arms length of the defender? As for them whining about Elding, remember Kerr and moron Pearce effin'g at the Pontoon? Pearce hawking up a huge spitball and spitting it at the Pontoon?
I've lived for this day, we beat them fair and square, we got a pen that was not in any way out of reason and Elding told their lot what we all thought of them.
Job done, analysis not required, very well done Town.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 53
ticker_1610
January 2, 2012, 1:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
The telewag describes it as a fine win n scintillating football at times, town dominated! Ain't that enough than wanna be pundits bickering over offside or not! Especially a goal for us! Lincoln were that bad Elding told Disley to score for them with a diving header!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 1:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from Marinerz93
I notice you haven't mentioned the stone wall penalty we should have had in the first half

First reaction was it was a blatant pen but thought the ball veered off so I'd need to see it again.

Quoted from Marinerz93
nor the constant clipping of heels, going into the back of our players or even the shirt tugging to stop us getting past them.

Didn't see too much of that but I trust you.

Quoted from Madeleymariner
Trying to be Objective.

Well done.  
Your post sounds very believable.

At the end of the day there's little doubt the best team won.
Reply: 38 - 53
mariner91
January 2, 2012, 4:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from RoboCod
Has everyone forgotten the last time we played them at BP ? Watts' kicking away of Tommy Wrights leg as he was about to swivel it in for an easy poachers goal (Yes even Tommy Wrong could not miss), the 2 other blatant handballs inc the injury time one that rolled up the entire arms length of the defender? As for them whining about Elding, remember Kerr and moron Pearce effin'g at the Pontoon? Pearce hawking up a huge spitball and spitting it at the Pontoon?
I've lived for this day, we beat them fair and square, we got a pen that was not in any way out of reason and Elding told their lot what we all thought of them.
Job done, analysis not required, very well done Town.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 53
Super Clive
January 2, 2012, 4:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 53
80sglory
January 2, 2012, 4:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from Super Clive

Thanks for posting.

Interesting what he says about the "opposition manager" shouting "See it out, see it out" before our 2nd goal went in.
Reply: 41 - 53
Tommy
January 2, 2012, 6:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
What a male private

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 53
Maringer
January 2, 2012, 6:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,704
Gold Stars: 189
For the penalty claim in the first half, it looked like a good tackle on Townsend to me - I think their player won the ball before knocking Townsend over in the follow-up so nothing wrong with that. I thought the penalty was a little fortunate as well but, regardless, we deserved the win as they had nothing up front at all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 53
TAGG
January 2, 2012, 6:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Havelock the Dane
Onside, blatant penalty, better team, three points.

There.

Spot on Mr Dane

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 53
moosey_club
January 2, 2012, 8:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,335
Gold Stars: 229
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

So according to Holdsworth..
Hearns goal was offside...the linesman must have had the same concussion as the ref for not spotting it
Coulsons goal should not be counted because our manager was shouting the team to see the half out not cross it in the box and score
Eldings penalty should not have been (referee concussion as insinuated in later comment about the linesman) and he puts a great freudian slip in about the 44sec mark on his interview linked above...."his own teamate blasts it straight at him, how is he supposed to get away with it.... get out the way of it" PMSL.

Thought he sounded quite realistic after the first game....sounded like a tw@t after this one.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 53
Garth
January 2, 2012, 9:18pm

Season Ticket Holder
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from moosey_club
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

So according to Holdsworth..
Hearns goal was offside...the linesman must have had the same concussion as the ref for not spotting it
Coulsons goal should not be counted because our manager was shouting the team to see the half out not cross it in the box and score
Eldings penalty should not have been (referee concussion as insinuated in later comment about the linesman) and he puts a great freudian slip in about the 44sec mark on his interview linked above...."his own teamate blasts it straight at him, how is he supposed to get away with it.... get out the way of it" PMSL.

Thought he sounded quite realistic after the first game....sounded like a tw@t after this one.

Fair do`s,  he`s on borrowed time and will be gone soon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 53
RoboCod
January 2, 2012, 9:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Garth

Fair do`s,  he`s on borrowed time and will be gone soon

He will be unless he start cutting the bulls**t. For those who moaned that Rob Scott was too negative, this is the alternative. Protecting players from harsh criticism, blaming the officials, belittling the opposition and making them out to be a side happy to hoof the ball and play negative in an effort to stop the mighty Lincoln. While the happy clappers lap it up, more critical fans must wonder what some of these players need to do to get dropped/replaced. Can't be a coincidence that Mansfield fans say he steadied the ship enough to get them pulling away from relegation, but then when it came to kick on they fell apart.
Not impressed with his post match jibber jabber.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 53
Les Brechin
January 2, 2012, 10:14pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
It made me laugh when he says that it couldn't be a penalty as it was their own player kicking the ball away from the goal rather than us kicking the ball towards goal. Surely it doesn't matter who kicks the ball or which way, if it's a handball, it's a handball.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 53
cmackenzie4
January 3, 2012, 11:05am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from Super Clive

I switched it off at 39 seconds, could not listen to any more of his drivel - Tool  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 53
RoboCod
January 3, 2012, 11:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
"Hey Holdsworth you crazy fool. Quit yo jibba jabba"
[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/27372765.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 53
gary_elton
January 3, 2012, 11:50am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
More like Reg Holdsworth....  

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 53
cmackenzie4
January 3, 2012, 12:14pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from gary_elton
More like Reg Holdsworth....  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 53
aldi_01
January 3, 2012, 1:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Hand ball is hand ball, doesn't matter who touches it first, if it hits your hand/arm its hand ball...

I know managers like to protect their players etc but sometimes you just have to admit that you were beaten by a better side...

Lincoln are/were awful and in all honesty i see very little from them to see how they will improve, Power looks good but is that because he is in an awful side?? Laurent was OK until we began to dominate and that useless twit at the back they rave about, Gowlng was shocking IMHO.

To say we are a long ball side is just downright crazy...has he ever seen any of his own sides play, not just Lincoln, all his teams have been big boot merchants, everyone in football knows that. First thing bloke at work, who has in the past come across Holdsworth said he'll turn Lincoln back into a big boot side.

Why doesn't he just admit his team isn't good enough and they have some serious problems and their objective is to simply stay up and in business...

flipping moron.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 53
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › David Holdsworth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.