January 2, 2012, 11:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Maringer

Would that be the Sinclair Spectrum?  

In my defense though I was very young.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 65
Marinerz93
January 3, 2012, 12:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 1739
Thanks for helping me fall back in love with the game. P12 W7 D4 L1 8points outside play-offs with game in hand been emotional #UTM
Just found this of his twitter .
Thanks for your time here Manny , hope you find another club and good luck in the future .

This is the sort of player we need to keep hold of, it speaks volumes about team spirit, how they feel about the club and fans.  

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts Manny, all the best for what ever comes next.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 65
January 3, 2012, 12:45am
Guest User
Thank you Manny for joining us for the last couple of months and good luck with the future mate
Reply: 52 - 65
Garth
January 3, 2012, 9:40am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,934
Gold Stars: 27
Well done Manny I thought we would keep you untill the seasons end, I hope this won`t turn out as an omen for us, best of luck for the future
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 65
Youngy
January 3, 2012, 9:46am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Garth
Well done Manny I thought we would keep you untill the seasons end, I hope this won`t turn out as an omen for us, best of luck for the future

I wouldnt rule out it being the end for Manny yet, I think S and H have had there hand forced a little with Manny being suspended so will use the time to decide whether Church can come in and fill that void, got a feeling Manny could well return at the end of the month
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 65
Garth
January 3, 2012, 9:49am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,934
Quoted from Youngy

I wouldnt rule out it being the end for Manny yet, I think S and H have had there hand forced a little with Manny being suspended so will use the time to decide whether Church can come in and fill that void, got a feeling Manny could well return at the end of the month

Bloody will if we start losing  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 65
CatchOfTheDay
January 3, 2012, 10:32am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +77
Gold Stars: 1
What I dont see is if we are able to keep McCarthy on loan why can't we keep Panther because IMO he is better but if he is going all the best to you and good luck for the future
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 65
Biccys
January 3, 2012, 10:38am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
I suspect the managers may bring him back after his ban and Church doesn't cut the mustard. I hope Church does though. It would seem to him that if he has this opportunity and they still bring Panther back then his time here will be all but over. I read this morning that perhaps he was trying too hard to impress in his first few games and that kinda makes sense. Hopefully he has got his head right and can shine alongside Dizza. (Whom I'm sure will be fine for saturday. It's only a sprained ankle...!)

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 57 - 65
oldun
January 3, 2012, 12:48pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
for Manny to serve his ban he has to be signed for someone to miss his games. Not sure how that will work if he is "frozen out" as he will not have any games to miss.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 65
Maringer
January 3, 2012, 12:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,702
Gold Stars: 189
He's still under contract to Aldershot, I believe? Even if he's forced to train with the youngsters, any games for the Shots where he is not picked should count against the ban.

Depending on how well Church does upon his return, it wouldn't surprise me too much if we signed Panthero later in the month after the three match 'ban' is served.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Manny Panther

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.