Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › can they do anything right ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 73 Guests

can they do anything right ?

This thread currently has 1,957 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Jarmo.Is.God
November 12, 2011, 6:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
well ? can they ?

we have a young side atm, James Mckeown (22) back four today was ... wood (20) I'anson (1 Kempson (26) Townsend (1

we have a good young side developing atm and and have just earned a replay against a good league 2 side in port vale, and still people are questioning the managers ?

apparently there was abuse at them today and Rob Scott just stuck his thumb up to them ? any one clear that up ?

okay some results have been frustrating for us this season, but things will get better in team with young managers and a young team.

IMO these mangers can get us out of this league, they have tasted promotion twice already so they can do in good time.

stick with them and we will be in the football league in a few years !

Logged Offline
Private Message
Abdul19
November 12, 2011, 6:57pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,629
Gold Stars: 220
I thought it was the home fans giving the abuse that Scott gave the thumbs up to?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
aldi_01
November 12, 2011, 7:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I think it's a case of one result doesn't make a season...the league is where it's at and we are excrement and there is big room for improvement but hopefully we will build on today's result

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
barralad
November 12, 2011, 9:19pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,300
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from Abdul19
I thought it was the home fans giving the abuse that Scott gave the thumbs up to?

Of course it was! I heard no abuse. Why on earth would they get abuse after (or during) a solid performance against a team higher up the football ladder away from home?

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
cardiffmariner
November 12, 2011, 9:52pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,321
Gold Stars: 24
JT did make it sound like it was the Town fans giving Scott abuse.  Sounded odd at the time considering we were keeping them out and glad to hear it was the home fans!  

Funny thing is, when JT said it all I thought was: typical, sounds about right.  Made me think of the idiot at the Bath game last week who spat venom at Coulson for losing the ball and then turned round and had a go at the rest the Town fans, calling them 'mutes' for not joining in with his abuse of Coulson.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
upthestripes
November 12, 2011, 9:54pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from barralad

Of course it was! I heard no abuse. Why on earth would they get abuse after (or during) a solid performance against a team higher up the football ladder away from home?

Tbf, Barralad, I feel certain JT said the grief was from 'visiting' fans (meaning our own, of course). But then he thought we were playing Doncaster at one point so who knows   (just kidding, JT is a ledge)

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
jonnyboy82
November 12, 2011, 10:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
JT did say it looks like rob scott is getting a bit of abuse from the away fans and he gives them the thumbs up.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
siy2k5
November 12, 2011, 11:58pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
I heard no abuse from the Town fans directed at the managers.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
lobsterpot
November 13, 2011, 6:36am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
WTF is going on? I was right at the front yesterday and the only time i saw Scott give the thumbs up was right at the end when we were giving them a magnificant round of applause and singing their praises for their efforts and he obviously appreciates it. Also, the Coulson abuse thing last week?? There were only 200 of us there on an open, spaced out terrace. I saw or heard no 1 abusing Coulson or the fans?? This is getting worse than loose women honestly! UTM <><

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
cardiffmariner
November 13, 2011, 8:23am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,321
Gold Stars: 24
Quoted from lobsterpot
WTF is going on? I was right at the front yesterday and the only time i saw Scott give the thumbs up was right at the end when we were giving them a magnificant round of applause and singing their praises for their efforts and he obviously appreciates it. Also, the Coulson abuse thing last week?? There were only 200 of us there on an open, spaced out terrace. I saw or heard no 1 abusing Coulson or the fans?? This is getting worse than loose women honestly! UTM <><

That's right. I made the whole Coulson thing up.

Don't know where you were stood, but the fact you didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › can they do anything right ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.