6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
GrimRob
November 26, 2023, 8:17pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,432
Gold Stars: 113
Thanks to Kirky.

I don't know if any of the Fishies have seen this (from this morning's march in London)...

Attachment: bjohnson_8160.jpg
Size: 149.83 KB

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
ska face
November 26, 2023, 8:56pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,754
Gold Stars: 851
Not saying the town is full of dim witted yokels, but whenever this happens (it’s about the 10th time now) it becomes a massive event as people stand and gawp like an Aztec staring at an eclipse.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 50
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
November 26, 2023, 9:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Who’s that tramp on the right? Brewer’s droop?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 50
Limerick Mariner
November 27, 2023, 9:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,720
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from ska face
Not saying the town is full of dim witted yokels, but whenever this happens (it’s about the 10th time now) it becomes a massive event as people stand and gawp like an Aztec staring at an eclipse.

I think that is a different GTFC hat from the previous one he was photographed in when he was out jogging. So did he get two GTFC hats when he made the pre-election visit to GY or has he actually bought another one?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 50
Humbercod
November 30, 2023, 3:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
What stood out for me was when the club tweeted a messages with a sly dig a Johnson for wearing the hat!

The majority of replies from the town fans was enough for the club to remove the tweet.

Club should keep out of politics and keep Stockwoods views to himself.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 50
Sandford1981
November 30, 2023, 5:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from Humbercod
What stood out for me was when the club tweeted a messages with a sly dig a Johnson for wearing the hat!

The majority of replies from the town fans was enough for the club to remove the tweet.

Club should keep out of politics and keep Stockwoods views to himself.

Have you read the book ‘And the sun shines now’?

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 50
chaos33
November 30, 2023, 6:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,975
Gold Stars: 360
Reading books is just something ‘other people do’ in Humbercod’s world.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 50
ska face
November 30, 2023, 6:09pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,754
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

I think that is a different GTFC hat from the previous one he was photographed in when he was out jogging. So did he get two GTFC hats when he made the pre-election visit to GY or has he actually bought another one?

Man wears hat. Who gives a shíte?
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 50
Sandford1981
November 30, 2023, 6:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
Reading books is just something ‘other people do’ in Humbercod’s world.

I was put in to it by ska on here inadvertently when I saw it recommended to someone else.
It blew me away and I immediately passed it on to my dad who thought similarly.
I just think it demonstrates perfectly that football and politics are inextricably linked and the notion you can keep one out of the other is fanciful in the extreme.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 50
chaos33
December 1, 2023, 7:46am
Barley Wine Drinker
Well the notion that “the club should keep out of politics and Stockwood should keep his views to himself’ is typical of your intellectually limited, right wing clinker with a few fascist tendencies thrown in. Free speech for some people, and ‘shut them up’ for others - usually people a lot cleverer than them who are telling the truth.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 50
ginnywings
December 1, 2023, 10:28am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
No chance of the new owners letting Farage in the building though.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 50
Humbercod
December 4, 2023, 7:29am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
No chance of the new owners letting Farage in the building though.

What is it with the left and cancellation… serious question?
Why shouldn’t Farage be let in the building?

I asked my kids the other day if they’d been watching I’m a celebrity, and we talked about what’s been happening.
On hearing the name Nigel Farage my 9 year old son immediately chirped in with… ‘my teacher won’t watch I’m a celebrity because Nigel Farage is in it!’

Now as much as I’m a big fan of Farage I’ve never mentioned his name to my kids, so why does his teacher feel it’s right to impose her lefty hateful opinions on a class of 9 year olds! And then I noticed the daily Mirror at the weekend decided to go with headline news in getting Farage out, absolutely pathetic.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 50
Brummie Codfather
December 4, 2023, 8:39am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +878
Gold Stars: 22
The teacher shared their opinion, just as you just did on here.  Freedom of speech doesn’t stop when you disagree with the opinion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 50
ginnywings
December 4, 2023, 8:49am

Recovering Alcoholic
It's only conveniently "cancelling" when the left ignore and deride right wing populist morons like Farage.

When the Tories and their mates in the media destroyed Jeremy Corbyn with lies, that was ok with you I presume? Works both ways, yet when left wingers do it, they are woke snowflakes "cancelling" people.

The teacher has every right not to watch a programme containing Nigel Farage if they find him an oily, self aggrandizing yob, as do I. They are not lefty hateful opinions, they are just opinions. They are not woke, or snowflake, or any of the other pathetic terms used by the right wing media whenever their views are challenged.

JF let him visit Blundell Park, and that is fine too, because JF probably thinks he's great, and I have no problem with that.

All sides have a voice in a democracy, but you don't have to agree or listen.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 50
mariner91
December 4, 2023, 9:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,721
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Humbercod

I asked my kids the other day if they’d been watching I’m a celebrity, and we talked about what’s been happening.
On hearing the name Nigel Farage my 9 year old son immediately chirped in with… ‘my teacher won’t watch I’m a celebrity because Nigel Farage is in it!’

Now as much as I’m a big fan of Farage I’ve never mentioned his name to my kids, so why does his teacher feel it’s right to impose her lefty hateful opinions on a class of 9 year olds! And then I noticed the daily Mirror at the weekend decided to go with headline news in getting Farage out, absolutely pathetic.

How has she imposed it on him? How is it hateful? I'm sure you'd be neutral and passive about the show if Jeremy Corbyn was on it.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 50
chaos33
December 4, 2023, 10:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

There you go - freedom of speech for some, and not for others. He’s a big mouth and a big boy - he can say what he wants and we can all judge him accordingly.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 50
MarinerWY
December 4, 2023, 2:16pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
I mean, if I was the teacher, I probably wouldn't even go there with political opinions with a class full of 9 year olds. Aside from anything, you open yourself up to parents marching in and kicking off cos they dislike your opinion and/or feel it's not your place to discuss.

Not sure that it is 'cancelling' though. If someone is on a very successful TV show, they are hardly being 'cancelled' whether Miss Briggs from Poppy Lane School watches it or not.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 50
chaos33
December 4, 2023, 4:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Farage has, for example, been on Question Time more than any other politician ever. Why we give such oxygen to such bigoted, ignorant, racist opinions I’ll never know, but the BBC is bound to air all views. Farage is easily debated. I find it sad that his grift has resulted in such economic damage to this country due to Brexit, but that bird has flown. He continues to have a high media profile everywhere so any notion that he has been ‘cancelled’ is plainly utterly stupid, so any numpty that wants to claim he’s been ‘no platformed’  just looks silly. As for this lazy notion of the ‘woke left’…..I’m yet to see anyone explain what that is. All they say is that it should be shut down.
Rather like a Brexit benefit, a definition of what is meant by ‘woke’ is still sadly absent. As is any example at all of why anyone would admire Farage. Unless they were similarly ignorant and prejudiced.  I doubt someone as dense and bigoted as Humbercod can manage to explain,  but I’d be happy to read a definition.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 50
ginnywings
December 4, 2023, 4:47pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from MarinerWY
I mean, if I was the teacher, I probably wouldn't even go there with political opinions with a class full of 9 year olds. Aside from anything, you open yourself up to parents marching in and kicking off cos they dislike your opinion and/or feel it's not your place to discuss.

Not sure that it is 'cancelling' though. If someone is on a very successful TV show, they are hardly being 'cancelled' whether Miss Briggs from Poppy Lane School watches it or not.

Is it a political opinion to dislike someone who happens to be a politician? I personally have never watched the show and never would, but if I did, I would probably find most of the contestants odious and grasping, not to mention the two boring mammaries who host the show. I mean, you've got to be pretty desperate for fame and money to put yourself through that show haven't you? I understand that he's getting the most money anyone has ever received for doing the show, and hasn't been backward in mentioning it.

I suspect a lot of people would dislike Farage whatever his profession was.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 50
Humbercod
December 5, 2023, 6:47am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Brummie Codfather
The teacher shared their opinion, just as you just did on here.  Freedom of speech doesn’t stop when you disagree with the opinion.

You’re missing the point! The teacher is there to teach not share their left wing bigotry.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 50
Humbercod
December 5, 2023, 6:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
It's only conveniently "cancelling" when the left ignore and deride right wing populist morons like Farage.

When the Tories and their mates in the media destroyed Jeremy Corbyn with lies, that was ok with you I presume? Works both ways, yet when left wingers do it, they are woke snowflakes "cancelling" people.

The teacher has every right not to watch a programme containing Nigel Farage if they find him an oily, self aggrandizing yob, as do I. They are not lefty hateful opinions, they are just opinions. They are not woke, or snowflake, or any of the other pathetic terms used by the right wing media whenever their views are challenged.

JF let him visit Blundell Park, and that is fine too, because JF probably thinks he's great, and I have no problem with that.

All sides have a voice in a democracy, but you don't have to agree or listen.

So by your own reckoning are you seriously telling me, that if you had  a young child who came home from school, and mentioned that Corbyn at the height of his fame (no sniggering at the back) was a bad person, you’d be totally fine with that? You wouldn’t think the teacher had crossed the line?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 50
Humbercod
December 5, 2023, 7:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

How has she imposed it on him? How is it hateful? I'm sure you'd be neutral and passive about the show if Jeremy Corbyn was on it.

If the class had asked why she doesn’t watch it (not what happened) she could have just said that she didn’t like one of the contestants. This would still be an unprofessional response in my opinion because it would lead to more questions from the class, again this is a class of 9 year olds, which I doubt that any would know of Farage, but now they will with a biased opinion opposed on them.

For the record I would absolutely love Corbo to be on there in all honesty 🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 50
ginnywings
December 5, 2023, 9:45am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Humbercod

So by your own reckoning are you seriously telling me, that if you had  a young child who came home from school, and mentioned that Corbyn at the height of his fame (no sniggering at the back) was a bad person, you’d be totally fine with that? You wouldn’t think the teacher had crossed the line?

I think the point is that if it had have been Corbyn mentioned by the teacher, you wouldn't have been bothered by the "right wing bigotry".

To call a remark by the teacher left wing bigotry is a tad dramatic. Its hardly political indoctrination at play is it?

There is one thing of which I'm certain. Farage wouldn't give a fook as he trousers his 1.5 million. He thrives on publicity and being a hate figure to some.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 50
chaos33
December 5, 2023, 9:59am
Barley Wine Drinker
Why don’t you march in there Humbo and have it out with the teacher?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 50
MarinerWY
December 5, 2023, 10:27am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from ginnywings

Is it a political opinion to dislike someone who happens to be a politician?

Not necessarily, but I think Farage is enough of a divisive figure that it has high potential to be interpreted as a political statement.

I don't think it's a bad thing to do mind, just knowing how parents/colleagues etc. can react I just personally wouldn't have gone there
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 50
Maringer
December 5, 2023, 11:51am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,642
Gold Stars: 189
Farage has made a very good living from failing to win UK elections and trousering money from dodgy right-wingers who wanted to get out of the EU to help them evade tax and aren't really bothered about his endless racist dog-whistling. I suppose you could say he's done well to keep himself relevant after Brexit took place, though, like most Brexiteers, he's managing to avoid the fallout of an aftermath which is absolutely nothing like he claimed it would be, simply by refusing to acknowledge reality. I personally wouldn't urine on him if he was on fire. He's an appalling excuse for a human being.

Never watched this Celebrity thing he's on (why would I want to?), but it sounds as though putting Farage on the show has all but finished it off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 50
diehardmariner
December 5, 2023, 11:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Isn't it a good thing if teachers, or any other members of society, are highlighting that it's not good to watch and give oxygen to horrible racists?
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 50
chaos33
December 5, 2023, 12:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Maringer
Farage has made a very good living from failing to win UK elections and trousering money from dodgy right-wingers who wanted to get out of the EU to help them evade tax and aren't really bothered about his endless racist dog-whistling. I suppose you could say he's done well to keep himself relevant after Brexit took place, though, like most Brexiteers, he's managing to avoid the fallout of an aftermath which is absolutely nothing like he claimed it would be, simply by refusing to acknowledge reality. I personally wouldn't urine on him if he was on fire. He's an appalling excuse for a human being.

Never watched this Celebrity thing he's on (why would I want to?), but it sounds as though putting Farage on the show has all but finished it off.

That is a very good summary of him.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 50
Humbercod
December 5, 2023, 2:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from diehardmariner
Isn't it a good thing if teachers, or any other members of society, are highlighting that it's not good to watch and give oxygen to horrible racists?

Do you have anything to back your slanderous claim up?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 50
Humbercod
December 5, 2023, 2:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

His popularity with the younger generation is souring plus 1.5m in the bank mission accomplished, expect Farage to come out and join the European political tide of change.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 50
chaos33
December 5, 2023, 2:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Souring 😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 50
mariner91
December 5, 2023, 3:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

His popularity with the younger generation is souring plus 1.5m in the bank mission accomplished, expect Farage to come out and join the European political tide of change.

The younger generation where 60% of them think it was wrong for the UK to leave the EU and 58% want a closer relationship with the EU than we currently have? Sounds like they're proper Farage fans https://www.theguardian.com/po.....%20rejoin%20the%20EU.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 50
mariner91
December 5, 2023, 3:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

https://gal-dem.com/a-complete-history-nigel-farages-political-sins/

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 50
diehardmariner
December 5, 2023, 3:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from Humbercod

*sigh*

It would be libel, as it's written. Even then, who am I defaming because I haven't named anyone.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 50
Limerick Mariner
December 5, 2023, 5:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,720
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from mariner91

The younger generation where 60% of them think it was wrong for the UK to leave the EU and 58% want a closer relationship with the EU than we currently have? Sounds like they're proper Farage fans https://www.theguardian.com/po.....%20rejoin%20the%20EU.

It’s not just the younger generation - there was a small remain majority in the working age population countered by a massive leave majority amongst pensioners. The main impact of Brexit on over 65s is further wrecking of social care and the NHS. Of course that mainly impacts on pensioners in poverty…who may have thought there was going to be an extra £350 million a week for their care in old age…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 50
Humbercod
December 6, 2023, 12:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

The younger generation are largely left wing idiots indoctrinated by our education system which is stuffed full of lefty’s. Within a few years after joining the real world, obtaining a job and paying rent or a mortgage the percentage soon plummets!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 50
Humbercod
December 6, 2023, 12:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

A woke magazine that went bust is that your killer evidence 🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 50
Humbercod
December 6, 2023, 1:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

It’s not just the younger generation - there was a small remain majority in the working age population countered by a massive leave majority amongst pensioners. The main impact of Brexit on over 65s is further wrecking of social care and the NHS. Of course that mainly impacts on pensioners in poverty…who may have thought there was going to be an extra £350 million a week for their care in old age…

That’s gone on the illegal invader hotels
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 50
Manchester Mariner
December 6, 2023, 2:17pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,822
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Humbercod

The younger generation are largely left wing idiots indoctrinated by our education system which is stuffed full of lefty’s. Within a few years after joining the real world, obtaining a job and paying rent or a mortgage the percentage soon plummets!

Like your kids school? You need to march down there and pull them out of that pinko commie school were they are being brainwashed with all sorts of left wing propaganda. You don't want to leave it too late and they end up blocking motorways with Just Stop Oil and vegan terrorist groups.

Discussing ITV reality shows in the classroom is pretty much the definition of cultural Marxism, in a way.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 50
smokey111
December 6, 2023, 9:35pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +3,362
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Humbercod

It really isn't. I have worked in it for nearly 15 years. Academization and the coordinated squeeze on the unions has seen a steady shift to the right.

"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That’s how I see football, that’s how I see life.” Bill Shankly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 50
ginnywings
December 6, 2023, 10:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Just watched some of the testimony given today by Boris at the covid inquiry, and it drives home what a despicable human being he is. He should be in a criminal court to my mind, and he should go to prison, but he won't, more's the pity.

The two tier justice system and his friends in high places will ensure he gets off with a slap on the wrist.

One of the right wing rags even suggested that he was a victim, just like that other scumbag Hancock claimed the other day.

Truly sickening.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 50
Humbercod
December 7, 2023, 5:53am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

Like your kids school? You need to march down there and pull them out of that pinko commie school were they are being brainwashed with all sorts of left wing propaganda. You don't want to leave it too late and they end up blocking motorways with Just Stop Oil and vegan terrorist groups.

Discussing ITV reality shows in the classroom is pretty much the definition of cultural Marxism, in a way.

Even in my day when I think back most of the teachers were massive lefty’s but a lot better than today, I don’t ever remember teachers spouting their political opinions and this was in the heyday of Thatcher. I do feel for the school children today with this new breed of woke warriors pushing their anti capitalist/conservative views on them. But many on here wrongly agree  strangely!

https://educationhub.blog.gov......at-you-need-to-know/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 50
Humbercod
December 7, 2023, 5:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Farage still in the jungle he’s coming across great with the youngsters. The lefty’s on X are in meltdown, I’m reliving Brexit night all over again 🤣🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 50
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 7, 2023, 7:10am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
I wish someone would get that fückin Town bobble hat back off the lying cünt.

It’s not a good look for the town or Town being associated with a pathological liar.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 50
MuddyWaters
December 7, 2023, 7:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,277
Gold Stars: 236

It’s not a good look for the town or Town being associated with a pathological liar.

Yep. Lia Nici has gone very quiet too.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 50
Sandford1981
December 7, 2023, 8:28am
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Yep. Lia Nici has gone very quiet too.

Got minions posting propaganda through letterboxes though! I couldn’t quite believe what I was reading. If I didn’t think she was delusional before I definitely do now. Absolutely astonishing, cringe worthy and embarrassing.

Private Message
Reply: 45 - 50
DB
December 7, 2023, 9:22am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,046
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Sandford1981

Got minions posting propaganda through letterboxes though! I couldn’t quite believe what I was reading. If I didn’t think she was delusional before I definitely do now. Absolutely astonishing, cringe worthy and embarrassing.

As usual.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 50
Humbercod
December 8, 2023, 7:06am
Cocktail Drinker
C’mon Nige💪
You’re making my mornings a pleasure, when I find out they’re still voting for you 🤣
He’s going to be a force to be reckoned with if he goes back into politics.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 50
promotion plaice
December 8, 2023, 1:35pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

An online petition has been raised to stop Boris Johnson sporting Grimsby Town FC hats in public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-67653797

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 50
Humbercod
December 8, 2023, 5:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

An online petition has been raised to stop Boris Johnson sporting Grimsby Town FC hats in public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-67653797

Pathetic!

Just read the article - However, on Friday fans outside Blundell Park, the home of the Mariners, did not appear to have a problem with his choice of headwear.🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 50
AncientExiledMariner
December 18, 2023, 3:20pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.48
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +520
We know he's not a town fan. It's clear it's a prop for distraction and to kind of act like he is or cares about working class folk. Gotta be quite the mug to fall for it.

Fortunately Farage and Boris aren't visiting the town and doing any speeches. Humbercod would be in the front row, throwing his panties at them. Teenage girls have less intense crushes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 50
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Boris Johnson

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.