Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › I told you he was a crap manager.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

I told you he was a crap manager.

This thread currently has 4,607 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
October 25, 2023, 11:51am
Guest User
Quoted from Yoda
Another Hurst masterclass in how to lose a game and bore fans to death.
He has to go now it’s 3 wins in 19 and another hurst bad run of results and no fa cup run to gloss over the poor run like last season.
He has wasted the fa cup money what moron gives Vernham a 3 year deal the mans knees are made of dairylea cheese.
Rodgers wouldn’t get in most pub teams.
Who will replace him we cannot get any worse.

You do talk absolute rubbish at times.

Reply: 20 - 44
MarinerWY
October 25, 2023, 12:17pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,991
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from realist
I don't think he has been good for us. When he returned and we got relegated it was avoidable if he was any good.
Getting rid of him is the last bit of the Fenty desease that had infected the club.

Nah mate, he's not been any good, I'd much rather still be in National League and having the whole country talk about us in the FA Cup quarters was a bit excrement anyway
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 44
MarinerWY
October 25, 2023, 12:19pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,991
Gold Stars: 47
Also if anyone thinks that it was Hurst doing that got us relegated after the Fenty/Holloway shitshow, then... I despair, I really do

Back up first time of asking. Nuff said

It may be time for him to move on, but he can do so with head held high and deserves huge respect and recognition from fans for his time here overall
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 44
October 25, 2023, 12:24pm
Guest User
Quoted from MarinerWY
Also if anyone thinks that it was Hurst doing that got us relegated after the Fenty/Holloway shitshow, then... I despair, I really do

Back up first time of asking. Nuff said

It may be time for him to move on, but he can do so with head held high and deserves huge respect and recognition from fans for his time here overall

100% agree.

Reply: 23 - 44
paramariner
October 25, 2023, 12:40pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +197
Gold Stars: 8
See somebody suggesting we replace Hurst with Yorks manager. 4-0 defeat last night.  just saying
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 44
arryarryarry
October 25, 2023, 12:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from MarinerWY

Nah mate, he's not been any good, I'd much rather still be in National League and having the whole country talk about us in the FA Cup quarters was a bit excrement anyway

I know Holloway was a complete tosser and signed some poor players but so did Hurst when he came in and if we had got a different manager rather than going back to the comfortable option we might not have got relegated.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 44
davmariner
October 25, 2023, 3:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,962
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from arryarryarry

I know Holloway was a complete tosser and signed some poor players but so did Hurst when he came in and if we had got a different manager rather than going back to the comfortable option we might not have got relegated.

Hurst got the players in that he could. Who did you expect would be interested in joining a League 2 club fighting relegation?

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 44
arryarryarry
October 25, 2023, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from davmariner

Hurst got the players in that he could. Who did you expect would be interested in joining a League 2 club fighting relegation?

He brought in players he knew, as I suggested another manager may have brought in different players on a similar budget and better tactics than the tactics Hurst.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 44
louth_in_the_south
October 25, 2023, 4:53pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,702
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from davmariner

Bodes well for the January window if he’s still here then …

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 44
davmariner
October 25, 2023, 5:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,962
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

Bodes well for the January window if he’s still here then …

Very different situations and teams. I’d argue that we’re probably 2/3 players short of being a competitive team in this league.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › I told you he was a crap manager.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.