November 18, 2022, 1:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.36
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,065
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Watched the Stevenage pre match last night

Just come on Mariners TV, it wasn't there before my post.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
DB
November 19, 2022, 7:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
7.45 pm after the Stevenage game :-

No highlights
No post-match from Hurst
but there is Towns official YouTube page................a post-match interview from Evans??????????

So I've paid my subs to watch an opposition manager. Come on mariners TV Wakey Wakey.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
Chrisblor
November 19, 2022, 7:58pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,988
Gold Stars: 243
Quoted from DB
7.45 pm after the Stevenage game :-

No highlights
No post-match from Hurst
but there is Towns official YouTube page................a post-match interview from Evans??????????

So I've paid my subs to watch an opposition manager. Come on mariners TV Wakey Wakey.

There are highlights, Sky Sports typically post them about an hour after the final whistle - https://www.skysports.com/watc.....eague-two-highlights

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
jamesgtfc
November 19, 2022, 8:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,105
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Chrisblor

There are highlights, Sky Sports typically post them about an hour after the final whistle - https://www.skysports.com/watc.....eague-two-highlights

Yes but MarinersTV is paid for, it's a premium subscription.

First game of the season I decided to watch the pre-match interview until I saw that it was with Matt Dean and half as long as the audio only version available on BBC Sounds.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Chrisblor
November 19, 2022, 8:05pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,988
Gold Stars: 243
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Yes but MarinersTV is paid for, it's a premium subscription.

First game of the season I decided to watch the pre-match interview until I saw that it was with Matt Dean and half as long as the audio only version available on BBC Sounds.

Think the only way it's worth it as a subscription service is on the monthly or seasonal passes providing you live outside the UK or have a VPN (so you get all the match streams included). Absolutely no way i'd pay for the content they offer at the moment since as already mentioned most of it is available through Sky Sports and Radio Humberside for free.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
jamesgtfc
November 19, 2022, 8:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,105
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Chrisblor

Think the only way it's worth it as a subscription service is on the monthly or seasonal passes providing you live outside the UK or have a VPN (so you get all the match streams included). Absolutely no way i'd pay for the content they offer at the moment since as already mentioned most of it is available through Sky Sports and Radio Humberside for free.

I pay the small monthly fee so that I can listen to games when I want but the "premium" content on offer is poor.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
DB
November 19, 2022, 8:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Chrisblor

Thanks for that, but the fact that Town's official YouTube puts Evans on still needs some explaining.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MarinersTV

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.