1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
HistonMariner
June 4, 2022, 10:37am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +558
Gold Stars: 13
A copy of my email to the shambolic Nation League (info@thenationalleague.org.uk)

I suspect the need for refreshment both liquid and other will counteract the idea of “Not A Penny More” but it is the only way of making the point.  
Please take the effort to write - flooding them with complaints will cause them hassle at least, the thought of which gives me a perverse sense of pleasure.

Sirs,
Another email expressing total disgust with arrangements for Sun. 5th June.

A totally inappropriate venue largely because of location, access and cost but also because of the seating arrangements particularly the non-seats behind the goals.  The fiasco surrounding the ticketing must have taken some organising.
I only have to travel from Cambridge and it is still a hassle.  The only reason for playing in London is to grace the hallowed turf of Wembley.

The choice of venue has probably reduced the attendance by 5000 to 10000.

The need for Grimsby Town supporters to organise a fund to help troubled regular supporters to attend, casts a shadow of shame over those responsible for making such a thoughtless decision.

I will back the “Not A Penny More” campaign once inside the ground which I hope helps to reaffirm the total disgust of ‘Real Football Supporters’ - alas I suspect the individuals responsible will remain oblivious.
Mark Donachy
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
pizzzza
June 4, 2022, 11:40am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
Good stuff.

Note that on this point:

Quoted from HistonMariner

I suspect the need for refreshment both liquid and other will counteract the idea of “Not A Penny More”

Their rules permit flasks and plastic bottles without a lid, be sure to take advantage of that before spending in the stadium.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not A Penny More

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.