Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Focus - Jock's team are featured !
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 68 Guests

Football Focus - Jock's team are featured !

This thread currently has 999 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
acko338
February 9, 2019, 12:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
Auchinleck Talbot are on BBC right now ! Are you on Jock ??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Madeleymariner
February 9, 2019, 2:50pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,074
Gold Stars: 52
Just looked at fixtures cant believe its not being televised I would of tuned in to that but the telly people as usual have gone for the biggest teams in very uninteresting games
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
moosey_club
February 9, 2019, 3:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,335
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from acko338
Auchinleck Talbot are on BBC right now ! Are you on Jock ??

Does he follow them ?  I have not picked up on that before.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
jock dock tower
February 9, 2019, 4:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Just when you thought it safe to come out.....

BBC have gone for the Highland Derby between Ross County and Inverness, so can't really argue with that, but Aberdeen vs Queen of the South? FFS, and the general consensus is that it's to give as many folk a share of a urine poor pot of money. So they show Aberdeen, to give them £32 kn, instead of us, forgetting that they'll be live on the box 7 or 8 times per year anyway.

Anyway. Carry oot bought in for tomorrow. Unusually for me am not driving to the game but have a lift up with the Dalbeattie Supporters Club so it's swally time. Apart from the live game itself the tv and the press up here have gone absolutely mental about Auchinleck. It's huge for us, the biggest game of our 110 history and the exposure might get us a sponsor or two extra next year, but........we are on the cusp of the biggest ever Scottish Cup upset if we do pull something miraculous off tomorrow. My nether regions have been tingling since this morning - they're used to the fitba being on Saturday not Sunday. Don't know how long I can keep my sanity!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
wuffing
February 9, 2019, 5:03pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +854
Gold Stars: 40
Sending you some Grimsby fortune for tomorrow Jock...

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Brazilnut
February 9, 2019, 5:17pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +979
Gold Stars: 30
Put a £2 bet on them to win .......that's crazy betting for me ......but I did have my usual £1 on town to win 3-1 😁😁

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Focus - Jock's team are featured !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.