3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
buckstown
May 4, 2024, 4:41pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,239
Gold Stars: 80
Relegated to league one today. They were 6th in the league in October when they decided John Eustace wasn't high profile enough for their massive club
Ha ha ha!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
May 4, 2024, 4:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,079
Gold Stars: 195
And Eustace keeps Blackburn up at their expense

Karma!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 22
promotion plaice
May 4, 2024, 5:49pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,087
Gold Stars: 201

If I was a Birmingham fan I would be really peed off tonight, got the win today and then high flying Leicester and Hull let them down.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 22
tashee69
May 4, 2024, 5:54pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from promotion plaice

If I was a Birmingham fan I would be really peed off tonight, got the win today and then high flying Leicester and Hull let them down.

Know quite a lot of Blue noses, and they’ll tell you they let themselves down, over the season. Can blame nobody but themselves

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 22
grassbandits
May 4, 2024, 5:57pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +134
Gold Stars: 6
My eldest is a Norwich fan and at the game today.

Birmingham must have not had the good times or footfall they were expecting as they were selling off beer cheap inside the ground…Amstel £2/pint lol.

…and yes after what they did earlier in the season I think 99% of neutrals are happy they’ll be playing Shrewsbury et all next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 22
David Frazer
May 4, 2024, 6:28pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -550
Gold Stars: 5
Looking forward to going to St Andrews again and welcoming Davos crazy bus to the LNER next season.I dont suppose there 60000 seater stadium will be ready in time to go to !🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 22
blundellpork
May 4, 2024, 7:36pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +1,681
Gold Stars: 34
After getting away with it before with the Rowett/ Zola decision, justice has been served this time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 22
Theimperialcoroner
May 4, 2024, 7:41pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,303
Gold Stars: 103
One of the most horrible places to watch footy. Nasty little fans.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 22
Brummie Codfather
May 4, 2024, 8:32pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +887
Gold Stars: 22
As you can imagine I know a lot of blue noses, lovely group (as far as I’ve met) and been through the wringer of shite owners!  The sacking of Rowett incensed them and they’re a deprecating bunch anyway - they thought it would bite them in the bottom and it has.

They’re very confident of the future relegation or no so we’ll see if they’re proved right or just another vanity project them impacts the locals.

I saw a post above saying a right bunch of bell end fans and fair enough a group are (but we have that too) the majority just want their local club to do well & they have my sympathy… but may be a bit biased living in south Brum.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 22
dapperz fun pub
May 4, 2024, 10:04pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from David Frazer
Looking forward to going to St Andrews again and welcoming Davos crazy bus to the LNER next season.I dont suppose there 60000 seater stadium will be ready in time to go to !🤣

Been to St. Andrews loads of times with gy it will be a nice new experience for you , enjoy it while it lasts
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 22
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Birmingham City

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.